Sign in to follow this  
DeadMan

Game doesn't start

DeadMan    10

Hi @ all,I bought the game yesterday and it is awesome :) But when i wanted to log-in today, the splash-screen stays forever and the game doesn't start. At the bottom of the screen there is the number: [ 66329 ]Any ideas?

eabarth    10

I had the same problem. The only solution I found was to go into the Chrome history (Ctrl+H or Cmd+H) and clear both my cache and my app data. You will lose all previous game data, so you'll be starting from scratch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by eabarth

Mrshare    10

The Game doesn't start for me either, it doesn't even load, nothing. I tried clearing the cache and reinstalling chrome and it didn't solve the problem.This happens only with my google account, I've tried playing it with other accounts and it works just fine.

Ajnayon    10

The Game doesn't start for me either, it doesn't even load, nothing. I tried clearing the cache and reinstalling chrome and it didn't solve the problem.This happens only with my google account, I've tried playing it with other accounts and it works just fine.

I have this same error, although I have not tested another person's google account. Uninstall/reinstall of chrome, updating Java, clearing the cache, all seem to have no effect.On a side note, I am attempting to access this from a college campus intranet which has had problems with certain AAA full-online titles in the past. Someone much smarter than me would have to determine whether that's a factor or not. According to the dev's of the two games I've had problems with, the issue was with what ports the client and server were communicating over.Edit: Tried it on another person's google account on the same internet, same problem. Edited by Ajnayon

Ajnayon    10

Problem persists for me. I am updating my original post as most information occurs to me.It seems as though the splash window doesn't even load properly (after the asking permissions page), as the html has only these scripts: [*html][head][/head][body][/body][/html*] Asterisks added for clarity.

Edited by Ajnayon

Corey    267

Just wanted to jump in here.

If this error is still happening for anyone, let us know. If you get an actual error message though, you might want to check out this new thread I put up today. It explains one of the larger crash / load issues we're working on fixing.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?457-quot-Error-Module-load-error-undefined-quot-MASTER-THREAD

Ajnayon    10

I am still experiencing this issue, though I am currently reading the other thread and will be sending you a PM with the Console Debug information that you requested of another user with a similar, if not the same, issue.Thank you for letting us know you're working on it!

Sign in to follow this