What Happened to...

Sporb

You made your when the forums were switched and allowed you to change your name..

He did? I don't remember then.

AWW, HORRAY! :grin:

But this makes me the only person from Late December to Early January to not have a title... :( *le sigh*

But.. what if they DID give me a title, but the title was "Senior Member"? I would have never known that I got a title! :o

I know that feeling. But, you gotta keep on going and who knows, eventually you too may get a title for something :). Then eventually all earlier members get a title. I hope they do.

Same for you @Xjurwi. You just keep on being that eldritch horror/feathered spider who's trademark is a two-lettered word, and you'll get there. It even happened to me!

Still, best forums with best devs I've been on so far (my thoughts even before fetting a title)! Sure, you cannot always have a perfect forum, but nothing is perfect. Most people would instantly get a title from me, if they wanted to/ I could (and they would be positive titles ofc!) :D

Oh and congrats @Yay you are now the icon of irony!

I know that feeling. But, you gotta keep on going and who knows, eventually you too may get a title for something :-). Then eventually all earlier members get a title. I hope they do.

Same for you @Xjurwi. You just keep on being that eldritch horror/feathered spider who's trademark is a two-lettered word, and you'll get there. It even happened to me!

Still, best forums with best devs I've been on so far (my thoughts even before fetting a title)! Sure, you cannot always have a perfect forum, but nothing is perfect. Most people would instantly get a title from me, if they wanted to/ I could (and they would be positive titles ofc!) :grin:

*sniff* So motivational... thanks alot :p

"Just keep trying" is my motto :D

Wait, so Joe gave it to you?

*sigh*

I used my amazing hacking skills to knock JoeW unconscious with a bat and edit it from his computer :razz:

>I actually edited it when we still had the option when the new forums rolled up and they didn't change it back<

a title is just a title relevant to your actions, you and I have made relatively few worthy contributions

I don't mind I'd rather have a title based on my actions than a quickly made up one

if i would give the title i would give you the title "helpful Hand", because in my eyes youre very helpful

Archived