What Happened to...

Sporb

Is JoeW really a game dev? I always thought he dealt just with the forums' administration and web development, not game development properly speaking. I may be wrong, though.

Also, in the U&A forums JoeW advised us to get someone else into the team specifically for moderating the subforum, and I don't see how he could be a living contradiction of his own advice. :razz:

I want this, no I need this! This is what true DS merchandise should be!

... @JoeW , as founder of Team Krampus and you being well you( that dapper omni-watching pipesmoker), we could not make some sort of deal for some Krampus brew for me? Please?

Edit: WHHHAT?! A TITLE FOR ME?! Awww this is great, it even has Krampus in it... *joy and excitement*

... @JoeW , as founder of Team Krampus and you being well you( that dapper omni-watching pipesmoker), we could not make some sort of deal for some Krampus brew for me? Please?

Edit: WHHHAT?! A TITLE FOR ME?! Awww this is great, it even has Krampus in it... *joy and excitement*

ABOUT TIME! I mean, congrats!

I feel left out.

Good for you.

AWW, HORRAY! :grin:

But this makes me the only person from Late December to Early January to not have a title... :( *le sigh*

But.. what if they DID give me a title, but the title was "Senior Member"? I would have never known that I got a title! :o

Archived