What Happened to...

Sporb

...those special titles the devs would sometimes give to forumers? Are they still doing that?

I haven't seen anyone with a new title in a long time. I'd be kinda disappointed if they stopped giving those out; the titles were fun.

Plus, I haven't been found worthy of getting one yet...

So, what's your story? ;]

I used my amazing hacking skills to knock JoeW unconscious with a bat and edit it from his computer :p

I actually edited it when we still had the option when the new forums rolled up and they didn't change it back.

Only @simplex got one recently that i know of. I got mine with violence sneakiness.

I noticed that! I wasn't sure whether or not he was one of the people who got theirs through sneakiness, though. That was a little while ago, wasn't it?

I used my amazing hacking skills to knock JoeW unconscious with a bat and edit it from his computer :razz:

I was tempted to do that when the "experiment" happened. But I was sure they'd roll back. Not to mention giving a title to yourself is a bit... boring. ;P

I noticed that! I wasn't sure whether or not he was one of the people who got theirs through sneakiness, though. That was a little while ago, wasn't it?

And no, no sneakiness here. ;]

<- About the only active member from the November- December period without a title. And now even further ruined my chance of ever getting one. Oh well :indecisiveness:

That... sucks. You should've been given the title of "Rep King" a long time ago. Before you were dethroned, I mean. :rolleyes:

<- About the only active member from the November- December period without a title. And now even further ruined my chance of ever getting one. Oh well  :indecisiveness:

Maybe your title is Senior Member because you're the only one that can claim to be an actual Senior around here. Been here for a long time and contributed a lot.

I was tempted to do that when the "experiment" happened. But I was sure they'd roll back. Not to mention giving a title to yourself is a bit... boring. ;P

Well i thought they'd stay and...mine actually did :razz:

Alas youngsters, back in the day I could do so much reps I scared myself, but now the like generation conquers the top charts. But they deserve it though ^^. Same with titles... I'll cherish my Senior title aswell.

And I could always brag at let's say the gym that I can do more than 330 reps... In more than 6 months :p

What is so special about a title?

It basically means you've done something THAT gruesome, silly or in the off-chance funny that JoeW got scarred for life by it and gave you a title so everyone knows what you have done.

Or you've just been sneaky ;)

What do you mean, me being butthurt for not having a title?  :eagerness:

It basically means you've done something THAT gruesome, silly or in the off-chance funny that JoeW got scarred for life by it and gave you a title so everyone knows what you have done.

Or you've just been sneaky ;)

What do you mean, me being butthurt for not having a title?  :eagerness:

Wait Joe gives the titles? I thought it was the devs...

Archived