Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

Cat watches the girl as she runs, "So there not friends, but the treeguard seems to know her name..." He continues to just go out and follow Kate while blending in with the shadows. Happy that he can hide between the trees without much trouble.

*Kate stops, trembling in fear. She grabs a disguise plant, and soon all that's left there are no traces of Kate ever being there. She is a shadow and runs as fast as she can in the ground. Then she gets up out of the ground, and rests peacefully in a field of tall grass*

"I think, and hope, I lost him."

Cat appears behind Kate and smiles. "What's wrong, it looks like a wolf was chasing you." Cat had the appearance of a teenager who looked of the age 17 or 16, slim, with medium long jet black hair with ocean blue tints, same color as his eyes, also wearing fancy dark clothes. His tail and ears were hidden, more of gone. "So what happened to you? Are you ok?"

*Kate hears the barks. She gets up all of a sudden, because she is afraid she'll be seen as a threat.*

"Who's there? Is that a puppy?"

*She decides to go towards the bark, but trips instantly. She accidentally tripped over her long, dark, poofy dress. She started to use her fingers to brush out her flowing black hair, and then grabs her pearl white tiara, sets its atop her head, and slowly approaches the bark*

Cat chuckles holding in his laugh. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Why would a treeguard attack you, did you do anything to the trees?" He shakes her hand. "I'm Cat, well... my name says it all I never meant to sneak up on you, really I was just walking and I saw you on the ground. You were the first to startle me! I thought you were injured or dead! Mind if I call you Shadow for short?"

Cat seeing the spiders walks back and  pushes Kate back some. "Listen you have no right to be here!" This is my target you see? His eye glared at the spiders so they could clearly tell.

Edited by WhispNcat

Cat hears and chuckles. "Shadow princess huh! How nice, I know many shadows, surprised you don't know me your highness." Being polite with Kate. "Listen, I will go instead if that is fine. She can stay here. I have a few words to your spider council."