Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

Rabbitfist and I are making this rp together. I will put all the accepted people below. We will start when we reach 5 people, besides Rabbitfist and I.

Character Descriptions:

Name:

Race:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

My Character:

Name: Kate

Race: Siren

Powers: can summon and control water, can control shadows, and can control other elements that she has disguised as

Weaknesses: the biggest target for Maxwell,

•No God mode

• if you want to be random, just be suttle about it

•no innapropriate comments• any concerns, pm me.

•have fun!

Accepted Players:

@Rabbitfist

Name:Lupin

Race:Bunnyman

(yes, this time i don't send nimbus or biter in the roleplay, but someone other)

powers:he uses magic in form of pumpkins, for example he can create pumpkin bombs.all the bunny stuff

.he is a good thief

weakness:cats, he can sense the presence of them and lovs this animals very much, he also haves a cat pet called mizuki,

hes the target of something

@Blewcheese

Name: Newleaf (he's baaaaaaaack!)

Race: Treeguard

Powers: can summon treeguards, and has a minor control over nature. He has the crown of nature, within resides Cronos the keeper of nature. When Newleaf wears the crown, he becomes possessed by the tremendously powerful keeper.

Weaknesses: if he's not near water, he can start to fall apart and start dying. He's tremendously weak to fire, and he hates heat. He doesn't get along well with hounds. He has no control over his keeper, who is very aggressive. To say the least.

@WhispNcat

Name: Cat

Race: Kitsune (really a shadow but is mostly in the form of a human with a of a fox tail and you get the point, we go one.)

Powers: Cat seems to know almost everything and has this deal with Maxwell, He mostly uses blue flames (Known as the hottest flame.) but he has some control over shadows that aren't controlled by Maxwell. (If you seen the last two rps... I think then you would know about Cat and all that stuff.)

Weakness: When in the darkness and shown to fire his other form, his two tailed kitsune, which he doesn't like that form when he can be controlled easily by Maxwell or even other people who have a special ability that does with darkness at times, but that rarely happens, he doesn't like water or snow either, when his hair/fur is wet his ability to control fire goes down, making it go all over the place. As a fox he isn't so kind to most hounds but fire hounds since they took him as a special one of them.

@Hugo M.

Name: Mack

Race: Human

Powers: Can make some drawings from its notebook come to reality, this is for a limited time, and he can get tired at the point of becoming uncounsious if a big drawing (about as big as a horse) is let in the reallity for too long. He takes some time to do some drawings and when hes doing it hes vulnerable (the more complex the drawing is the more time he takes).

Weaknesses: As he is a human he is quite weak without his notebook, and is scared of monsters and can't sleep. And its quite dumb (can't understand complex problems)

@gloryKAT

Name: Shard

Race: Hound

Powers: Has fire wings (they look orange when on fire but are actually black), transformed from human so knows how to spell, can utter some words but not very good at doing so because she is a hound

Weakness: might accidentally set fire to things, shy, she does not like fights unless the hound side of her takes control, and she cannot fly when her wings are not on fire (happens some days in winter or when she goes into water).

@5raptorboy777

Name: Spindle

Race: Council Spider

Powers: Holds the crown of the poison keeper. He is also the size of a truck in normal form, and the size of a large deerclops in Blantii form.

Weaknesses: Is extremely weak to fire, the keeper element of poison is weak to the keeper element of the wind, so that too. He isn't very fast, and he can only use the poison crown once in a little while.

Edited by Ellebelly24

Name: Newleaf (he's baaaaaaaack!)

Race: Treeguard

Powers: can summon treeguards, and has a minor control over nature. He has the crown of nature, within resides Cronos the keeper of nature. When Newleaf wears the crown, he becomes possessed by the tremendously powerful keeper.

Weaknesses: if he's not near water, he can start to fall apart and start dying. He's tremendously weak to fire, and he hates heat. He doesn't get along well with hounds. He has no control over his keeper, who is very aggressive. To say the least.

Name: Cat

Race: Kitsune (really a shadow but is mostly in the form of a human with a of a fox tail and you get the point, we go one.)

Powers: Cat seems to know almost everything and has this deal with Maxwell, He mostly uses blue flames (Known as the hottest flame.) but he has some control over shadows that aren't controlled by Maxwell. (If you seen the last two rps... I think then you would know about Cat and all that stuff.)

Weakness: When in the darkness and shown to fire his other form, his two tailed kitsune, which he doesn't like that form when he can be controlled easily by Maxwell or even other people who have a special ability that does with darkness at times, but that rarely happens, he doesn't like water or snow either, when his hair/fur is wet his ability to control fire goes down, making it go all over the place. As a fox he isn't so kind to most hounds but fire hounds since they took him as a special one of them.

I don't think I would be able to, but can I be like a natural, who sides with both the targets and Maxwell? if not just ignore this and... everything is fine. 

Name: Mack
Race: Human
Powers: Can make some drawings from its notebook come to reality, this is for a limited time, and he can get tired at the point of becoming uncounsious if a big drawing (about as big as a horse) is let in the reallity for too long. He takes some time to do some drawings and when hes doing it hes vulnerable (the more complex the drawing is the more time he takes) . (if this is too op i will nerf it)
Weaknesses: As he is a human he is quite weak without his notebook, and is scared of monsters and can't sleep. And its quite dumb (can't understand complex problems) 

Name: Shard

Race: Hound

Powers: Has fire wings (they look orange when on fire but are actually black), transformed from human so knows how to spell, can utter some words but not very good at doing so because she is a hound

Weakness: might accidentally set fire to things, shy, she does not like fights unless the hound side of her takes control, and she cannot fly when her wings are not on fire (happens some days in winter or when she goes into water).

Name: Spindle

Race: Council Spider

Powers: Holds the crown of the poison keeper. He is also the size of a truck in normal form, and the size of a large deerclops in Blantii form.

Weaknesses: Is extremely weak to fire, the keeper element of poison is weak to the keeper element of the wind, so that too. He isn't very fast, and he can only use the poison crown once in a little while. His keeper is also a prideful british warmonger that has complete control over Spindle in Blantii form.

Edited by 5raptorboy777

Name:Lupin

Race:Bunnyman

(yes, this time i don't send nimbus or biter in the roleplay, but someone other)

powers:he uses magic in form of pumpkins, for example he can create pumpkin bombs.all the bunny stuff

.he is a good thief

weakness:cats, he can sense the presence of them and lovs this animals very much, he also haves a cat pet called mizuki,

hes the target of something

Cat hears the voices of some people and chuckles. "seems like he brought another newcomer to this world. But that's weird, he would mostly bring one." He travels quickly through the shadows and stops as he hears the voices clearly, telling one is a treeguard. And a treeguard! My, my this will be hard for me to go through and sneak around. I heard treeguards hate things that deal with fire.