Dreams?

Sporb

So, how about a thread for discussing entertaining dreams we've had? Bonus points for Don't Starve related ones.

Anyway, months ago, I had a creepy dream about the night monster in Don't Starve. I was in some sort of white, artificial environment which was flooded with a harsh bright light. It was a bit like some of the test chambers from Portal. There was no one in sight; I was alone.

Alone, except for something invisible that was right there, whispering to me. I knew it was Charlie, the night monster. This monster, which is normally only held at bay by light, was right next to me in a brightly lit area. If she attacked, I had no defense at all. Oh, and she was invisible too. However, aside from being frightened, I don't remember any harm actually befalling me.

Also, I think the krampus was in that dream as well, but I don't remember how or why.

I had a dream for a little long time ago where I stood in a room where there was blood and it looked quite dirty, there was a hole where there were spikes and behind the hole, there was a faceless man who had a dirty shirt on and no more but I was not afraid.

I had a dreamed that i was dreaming O-o

When I was able to sleep I had nightmares of me just hearing clock's alarm,waking up,setting it off and then hear it again because last time was a dream.Endless loop till 6:30.

The Recurring Bear Dream:

The dream starts with me going to a friend's apartment, which was designed like my apartment. I knock on the door, and they invite me in (sometimes) to play with my friend. Then when I leave, I begin walking down the sidewalk, and then a limo comes up, and a random bear comes out of it. When I ask for my friend to let me into the apartment for safety, he doesn't (What a jerk!). Then when the bear comes closer to me, the dream ends.

I haven't had this dream in a while now but I do remember it well.

Heck, I remember one time it happened, the person owning the apartment wasn't my friend, it was the cast of the Flintstones!

Dreams are weird.

This may not be a dream I had but has everyone heard of "Lucid Dreaming?" It's really interesting actually.

Yep I used to have lucid dreams but not anymore :(

Archived