The adventure of the forum buddies

Hugo M.

Yay! Bravo! Can't wait till the next chapter! Plus if you want, you can add me, the deranged killer who makes cupcakes and is a bunny! :3

I tought you were a whale :o

May not be scary (Or original) but I think you might like it.

attachicon.gif Hugo.PNG

... ( i like)

chapter 3 dun,dun...DUUUUNNNNNNNNNN

Vingw and Rabbitfist were in front of the giant cookie factory, a small red button was on the left side of a big iron gate, vingw pushes the button and a çittle person comes from the gate.
Little guy: What do you want?
Vingw: We want to talk with the owner of the factory.
Little guy: Its very rare of Hugo to talk with someone of the outside of the fabric, he's very buzy.
Rabbitfist:There's  any way for us to talk with him?
Little guy:Indeed there's, he wants one of the items from the this list.The man gives them the list.If you bring at least one for my selfish and lazy boss, he'll say whatever you want.
They start reading the list Willette's tablet; (exclude this one, Rabbitfist says) Teo's bacon bacon storage; (That guy isn't making it easy, vingw said) or  a  blue gem from the caves(That one!, Rabbitfist said)
Vingw grabbed a lantern and they went to the a cave close to the factory.
Rabbitfist:All the old memories.
After a while they separated from eachother. A few minutes later Rabbitfist  found a blue gem, lying on the ground.Rabbitfist grabbed it, and then heard a sound, it was a weird sound. A few seconds after it  5 depth worms came from the darkness and surrounded him, death seemed to be close, but then Vingw came! He was ridding a  worm!
post-257081-0-22116300-1381793252.jpg
Yes, sometimes this stories will have crappy drawings! I've been reading "Dummie doodles for dummies", wrote by @vingw and so the dummie doodles will be here sometimes!
(On a more serious note, this art thing is harder than i tought. I tried to edit the drawing a bit but this was the best i made, but some day I'll be just like willette, or miss or vingw![maybe])
vingw:Ayoooo! Silver!
Silver (the worm) scared the other worms, and took vingw and Rabbitfist to the outside of the cave.
Vingw: Well silver, thats EET, we'll take different paths from now.Silver then went back to the cave, without looking back to vingw.
Rabbitfist(holding the gem):What a Battal's homeland just happened?!
Vingw:Its a long story, a long story about a kid and a homeless worm.
Rabbitfist:How long can that story be, we stayed only 10 minutes in the cave.
Vingw:Thats long for me.
Rabbitfist:...

... ( i like)

Vingw and Rabbitfist were in front of the giant cookie factory, a small red button was on the left side of a big iron gate, vingw pushes the button and a çittle person comes from the gate.
Little guy: Its very rare of Hugo to talk with someone of the outside of the fabric, he's very buzy.
Little guy:Indeed there's, he wants one of the items from the this list.The man gives them the list.If you bring at least one for my selfish and lazy boss, he'll say whatever you want.
They start reading the list Willette's tablet; (exclude this one, Rabbitfist says) Teo's bacon bacon storage; (That guy isn't making it easy, vingw said) or  a  blue gem from the caves(That one!, Rabbitfist said)
After a while they separated from eachother. A few minutes later Rabbitfist  found a blue gem, lying on the ground.Rabbitfist grabbed it, and then heard a sound, it was a weird sound. A few seconds after it  5 depth worms came from the darkness and surrounded him, death seemed to be close, but then Vingw came! He was ridding a  worm!
Yes, sometimes this stories will have crappy drawings! I've been reading "Dummie doodles for dummies", wrote by @vingw and so the dummie doodles will be here sometimes!
(On a more serious note, this art thing is harder than i tought. I tried to edit the drawing a bit but this was the best i made, but some day I'll be just like willette, or miss or vingw![maybe])
Silver (the worm) scared the other worms, and took vingw and Rabbitfist to the outside of the cave.
Vingw: Well silver, thats EET, we'll take different paths from now.Silver then went back to the cave, without looking back to vingw.

Slender hare!!!

... ( i like)

attachicon.gifARTYUSOHARD.jpg

I used to be a whale. I should change my signature, shouldn't I?

I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF THE SUPREME AND UTTER ARTIST OF THIS THREAD.

Ooh, ooh, can you draw a picture of me standing over you shouting "I WON! I'VE ANNOYED BATTAL TO DEATH! AHHAHAHAHHA"?

Off-topic stuff:

I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF THE SUPREME AND UTTER ARTIST OF THIS THREAD.

This is why i always wanted to make an off-topic art thread(so that all artists could show their art, even if bad and/or off-topic), if i did it would someone post something init? "No"? Okay...

post-257081-0-96023500-1381797547.jpg

And also a bit off-topic:I searched "Daver" on raidcall and the first result was "Cadaver", the second was "Abracadaver".

Off-topic stuff:

This is why i always wanted to make an off-topic art thread(so that all artists could show their art, even if bad and/or off-topic), if i did it would someone post something init? "No"? Okay...

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

And also a bit off-topic:I searched "Daver" on raidcall and the first result was "Cadaver", the second was "Abracadaver".

Lol, I'm magical!

Hugo, why don't you go make a thread like that? It would be fun :D

chapter 4 The jackalope that necroed his thread and then was killed and cooked because he necroed his own crappy thread The dark king.

Vingw:Now that we have the gem we can trade with Hugo.

Rabbitfist:yeah, lets g... when did you turn into a green wyvern?

Vingw:Uh? I've always been a green wyvern!Haha, Rabbitfist i think you ate a spoiled carrot or something.

Rabbitfist:...I got an eye on you ...

Vingw and Rabbitfist went to the factory, and they gave the gem to the little man, so they got in and talked to Hugo:

Hugo(Me,I): What you guys are looking for?

Vingw:We are looking for a way to talk with the leader of the city.

Hugo:Hmm, indeed i do apreciate this gem you gave to me.My gem collection is getting like a rainbow.

Vingw:So, you'll take us to the leader?

Hugo:I don't think i have the vehicles for that, but what about some cookies?

Rabbitfist:I can see a helicopter when i look through this window.

Hugo:Erm, its out of fuel.

Rabbitfist:I can also see a little man carrying some fuel, right next to the helicopter.

Hugo:****.

And so,Vingw and Rabbitfist went to the center of the city.And they went to the place where the leader was, and they started talking with him.

Leader:What you guys want?

Vingw:We are looking for informations about the case we call "Daver was pwned by a misterious killer"

Leader:Who?Daver is alive!

Rabbitfist:He is?

Leader:Yes, he had a toughstone inside the caves, he probably is still there.]

Vingw:Hmm, i see.Sorry for wasting your time.

Vingw turns back, but then he feels something on the back of his head, something cold, ITS A GUN!

Leader:Sorry strangers, but me and my soldiers can't let you go, just stay here and die here.

Vingw quickly jumps and attacks the soldiers, using the poisoned spikes of his tail.Rabbitfist attacks the soldiers too, he bites and punches them, after some time there are very few soldiers around them, but then the leader calls even more soldiers.

Rabbitfist:I don't think we can defeat all those soldiers

Vingw:Sigh, i think I'll have to use this. Vingw says while taking a purple little eeg from his pockets.He throws the eeg at the floor and then a group of four smallbirds and a smallishbird, they join to form...

post-257081-0-84234600-1382232015.jpg

Vingw:THE TALLZORD!

Soldier number 27: I'm not sure if im being punched or pecked!

Vingw and Rabbitfist used the opportunity to scape from the building , they run and they get into an alleyway.

Vingw: I think we can be safe for now.

The air gets colder around them, and a misterious voice says:" Do not worry, we are on your side.

...I will necro some more threads CONTINUE this story

chapter 4 The jackalope that necroed his thread and then was killed and cooked because he necroed his own crappy thread The dark king.

Vingw:Now that we have the gem we can trade with Hugo.

Rabbitfist:yeah, lets g... when did you turn into a green wyvern?

Vingw:Uh? I've always been a green wyvern!Haha, Rabbitfist i think you ate a spoiled carrot or something.

Rabbitfist:...I got an eye on you ...

Vingw and Rabbitfist went to the factory, and they gave the gem to the little man, so they got in and talked to Hugo:

Hugo(Me,I): What you guys are looking for?

Vingw:We are looking for a way to talk with the leader of the city.

Hugo:Hmm, indeed i do apreciate this gem you gave to me.My gem collection is getting like a rainbow.

Vingw:So, you'll take us to the leader?

Hugo:I don't think i have the vehicles for that, but what about some cookies?

Rabbitfist:I can see a helicopter when i look through this window.

Hugo:Erm, its out of fuel.

Rabbitfist:I can also see a little man carrying some fuel, right next to the helicopter.

Hugo:****.

And so,Vingw and Rabbitfist went to the center of the city.And they went to the place where the leader was, and they started talking with him.

Leader:What you guys want?

Vingw:We are looking for informations about the case we call "Daver was pwned by a misterious killer"

Leader:Who?Daver is alive!

Rabbitfist:He is?

Leader:Yes, he had a toughstone inside the caves, he probably is still there.]

Vingw:Hmm, i see.Sorry for wasting your time.

Vingw turns back, but then he feels something on the back of his head, something cold, ITS A GUN!

Leader:Sorry strangers, but me and my soldiers can't let you go, just stay here and die here.

Vingw quickly jumps and attacks the soldiers, using the poisoned spikes of his tail.Rabbitfist attacks the soldiers too, he bites and punches them, after some time there are very few soldiers around them, but then the leader calls even more soldiers.

Rabbitfist:I don't think we can defeat all those soldiers

Vingw:Sigh, i think I'll have to use this. Vingw says while taking a purple little eeg from his pockets.He throws the eeg at the floor and then a group of four smallbirds and a smallishbird, they join to form...

attachicon.gifCrappyartfromacrappywritter.jpg

Vingw:THE TALLZORD!

Soldier number 27: I'm not sure if im being punched or pecked!

Vingw and Rabbitfist used the opportunity to scape from the building , they run and they get into an alleyway.

Vingw: I think we can be safe for now.

The air gets colder around them, and a misterious voice says:" Do not worry, we are on your side.

...I will necro some more threads CONTINUE this story

Haha, you hear that, @Lord_Battal? I'M ALIVE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Archived