The adventure of the forum buddies

Hugo M.

Seems very interesting. Could I be in it?

I will make a story other than the main one for you to get in.

Last i checked this wasn't your thread. Let Hugo decide what is derailment and what is not.

I don't care that much with some derailment AS LONG it doesn't go too long. If i think it does i'll use my powers to remove their comments >=D

I don't care that much with some derailment AS LONG it doesn't go too long. If i think it does i'll use my powers to remove their comments >=D

Yay, now I can continue!

@Lord_Battal remembered that he cooked his love partner, now hes sad :(

chapter 3.14159... the mutant

Once upon a time there was a normal person, who walked like a normal person and eated like a normal person. But it all changed in one day, where he meet a radioactive kidney, holding a knife. He punched the kidney on the face, but the kidney was strong and fighted back, it was a epic battle but the normal dude was strong and defeated the kidney, and adquired kidney powers.On the same day the person decided to join into a radioactive mod collaboration, which permanently altered his DNA, that day he become the kidney bean boy, with the combined powers of a bean and a kidney.

This was the best i could come up with, i usually see what you've done in the past (on the forums of corse) and make a weird story about it. Be more frequent and i may make another better =D 

chapter 3.14159... the mutant

Once upon a time there was a normal person, who walked like a normal person and eated like a normal person. But it all changed in one day, where he meet a radioactive kidney, holding a knife. He punched the kidney on the face, but the kidney was strong and fighted back, it was a epic battle but the normal dude was strong and defeated the kidney, and adquired kidney powers.On the same day the person decided to join into a radioactive mod collaboration, which permanently altered his DNA, that day he become the kidney bean boy, with the combined powers of a bean and a kidney.

This was the best i could come up with, i usually see what you've done in the past (on the forums of corse) and make a weird story about it. Be more frequent and i may make another better =D 

Nice job! Hows the next chapter for the main story coming along?

Im thinking about it right now, but it may take a while since im doing those weird not main related storys.

Ok thanks for the status :)

They're going to die. Nothing can defeat the Flying Spaghetti Monster.  It's too powerful.

Except it's not.

The carbage man can! 

new chapter

chapter 6 Wat!?

They are walking trough the path, Daver And Xjurwi wake up. What happened? Xjurwi asks, where are we going?

Albi: You've been put to sleep by a pan flute, we are going inside the strong hold using this path.

They go a bit longer and the path ends up into a wood door, in front of the door theres a guard.

vingw: He seens different from the guards outside.

Albi: Hes an new member AKA noob. They are common at this part of the building.

vingw punches the door's glass and hits the guard. He also puts on sunglasses.They open the door and find themselfes in a large dark room, theres blood everywhere and a single book in the table. Vingw open the book and ... the book is empty, not even a single word.

They hear an eletric guitar playing a song, and blood comes from the floor. Bats,crows  and scorpions come out of the floor.

Xjurwi: Hi, how's your mom?

Scorpion: Shes fine thanks for asking, hey buddie maybe you could come at my house some day, i have some meat and dead insects for dessert.

Xjurwi: Thanks i'll, can we talk a bit more?

Scorpion: No, sorry i have to do my job, the boss will be angry if i don't.

A shadow guy comes from the blood, playing  a goat guitar with the number 666 on it.Red flames come from the book and the room gets lighter, and so we can see whos the shadow... Its Lord_Battal! Hes wearing sunglasses but they melt and he starts talking: "Daver! What did i tell you about leaving the torture house! I will make you go back there using my own hands!"

Daver: Hmm, well I will run now! Daver starts running and Battal comes after him, like a cat and a mouse.

vingw: SHould we help him?

Albi looks at daver running for his life and says: Nah, lets keep going.They walk and pass the door, and find them selves in a empty hall with one room on each side.

...WHiCH ONE SHOULD THEY CHOSEE THE ONE IN FRONT OF THEM, THE RIGHT ONE OR THE LEFT ONE?

...CONTINUE

The carbage man can! 

new chapter

chapter 6 Wat!?

They are walking trough the path, Daver And Xjurwi wake up. What happened? Xjurwi asks, where are we going?

Albi: You've been put to sleep by a pan flute, we are going inside the strong hold using this path.

They go a bit longer and the path ends up into a wood door, in front of the door theres a guard.

vingw: He seens different from the guards outside.

Albi: Hes an new member AKA noob. They are common at this part of the building.

vingw punches the door's glass and hits the guard. He also puts on sunglasses.They open the door and find themselfes in a large dark room, theres blood everywhere and a single book in the table. Vingw open the book and ... the book is empty, not even a single word.

They hear an eletric guitar playing a song, and blood comes from the floor. Bats,crows  and scorpions come out of the floor.

Xjurwi: Hi, how's your mom?

Scorpion: Shes fine thanks for asking, hey buddie maybe you could come at my house some day, i have some meat and dead insects for dessert.

Xjurwi: Thanks i'll, can we talk a bit more?

Scorpion: No, sorry i have to do my job, the boss will be angry if i don't.

A shadow guy comes from the blood, playing  a goat guitar with the number 666 on it.Red flames come from the book and the room gets lighter, and so we can see whos the shadow... Its Lord_Battal! Hes wearing sunglasses but they melt and he starts talking: "Daver! What did i tell you about leaving the torture house! I will make you go back there using my own hands!"

Daver: Hmm, well I will run now! Daver starts running and Battal comes after him, like a cat and a mouse.

vingw: SHould we help him?

Albi looks at daver running for his life and says: Nah, lets keep going.They walk and pass the door, and find them selves in a empty hall with one room on each side.

...WHiCH ONE SHOULD THEY CHOSEE THE ONE IN FRONT OF THEM, THE RIGHT ONE OR THE LEFT ONE?

...CONTINUE

XD That's hilarious!

@Hugo M. Oh and there's another question.. Will Lord_Battal catch me?!

this story is filled with emotion and fights BE PREPARED

chapter 9001 sirmentlegen

Once upon a time there was a robot named sirmentlegen and he wasn't the prettiest princess.

The end.

;-;

wut.

Archived