The adventure of the forum buddies

Hugo M.

chapter 4 YES ANOTHER TRAVEL

Vingw,xjurwi, the tallbird and the small birds are walking trough baconopolis, the guards are close to them.

Vingw says: Can we talk to the king?

The guard replies: Yes, you may. There are guards every where i doubt you could defeat them.

They walk until they find the castle made of pure bacon.

Inside the castle sirmentlegen was eating his 45th bacon meal of the morning, as its stated in the bacon bible.The group comes in and they start talking with the king.

Guards: king, these strangers want to talk with you. It looks like they want to stay in baconopolis.

Sirmentlegen says: What are your names? he says with the mouth filled with bacon.

Vingw says: Im vingw, this is xjurwi and those two are a small bird and a tallbird.

Sirmentlegen: Welcome to baconopoilis ving and xjurwi.

Vingw: ... MY NAME IS VINGW, don't ever call me ving!

Sirmentlegen: i make my own rules, deal with it. He puts on bacon glasses.

Vingw: whatever then, whats the deal with this war?

Sirmentleen: Its a war against a religion that hates bacon followers. We had defeated some like those before, the church of pancakes for exmple died easy.And since Teo is a bacon lover we are allied with the HAPPY TORTILLA CHIP religion. But theres one religion that won't be defeated that easy, and that religion its ...(GOD THIS IS SO DRAMATIC!)... Pastafarianism. They are trying to destroy baconopolis!

Xjurwi: So, we can't stay here?

Sirmentlegen: You may, for one night, but you guys will have to do a job for me tomorow, a dirt job. Well today to today you will have to do a dirt job if you want to sleep here.

Xjurwi: what job?

Sirmentlegen: The job for tomorow i won't tell you untill tomorow.

Xjurwi: and whats the job for today.

Sirmentlegen: The worst job i can think about: YOU MUST CLEAN THE DISHES! MUAHAHAHHA!

Xjurwi:no.

vingw: just agree for now xjurwi.

Xjurwi: Meh, ok (No, xjurwi whispers)

At night vingw is seeing a photo, when looking closer we can see AlbinoWyvern in it. "we well meet again, soon" vingw whispers to himself.

On the next day the group, is together in front of sirmentlegen, whos holding a bacon gun.

Sirmentlegen: You guys will need to invade and destroy the pastafarinism strong hold, as you can see in this really well drawn drawing.

Xjurwi whispers to vingw: That drawing is worst than a 2 years old drawing.

Sirmentlegen: Another thing, you'll need to take Daver with you, hes annoying me and i think it would be fun if he did the same to you, ha!

Daver: hey guys we are going together to destroy the strong hold!

Xjurwi says: this will be a long travel.... CONTINUE

chapter 4 YES ANOTHER TRAVEL

Vingw,xjurwi, the tallbird and the small birds are walking trough baconopolis, the guards are close to them.

Vingw says: Can we talk to the king?

The guard replies: Yes, you may. There are guards every where i doubt you could defeat them.

They walk until they find the castle made of pure bacon.

Inside the castle sirmentlegen was eating his 45th bacon meal of the morning, as its stated in the bacon bible.The group comes in and they start talking with the king.

Guards: king, these strangers want to talk with you. It looks like they want to stay in baconopolis.

Sirmentlegen says: What are your names? he says with the mouth filled with bacon.

Vingw says: Im vingw, this is xjurwi and those two are a small bird and a tallbird.

Sirmentlegen: Welcome to baconopoilis ving and xjurwi.

Vingw: ... MY NAME IS VINGW, don't ever call me ving!

Sirmentlegen: i make my own rules, deal with it. He puts on bacon glasses.

Vingw: whatever then, whats the deal with this war?

Sirmentleen: Its a war against a religion that hates bacon followers. We had defeated some like those before, the church of pancakes for exmple died easy.And since Teo is a bacon lover we are allied with the HAPPY TORTILLA CHIP religion. But theres one religion that won't be defeated that easy, and that religion its ...(GOD THIS IS SO DRAMATIC!)... Pastafarianism. They are trying to destroy baconopolis!

Xjurwi: So, we can't stay here?

Sirmentlegen: You may, for one night, but you guys will have to do a job for me tomorow, a dirt job. Well today to today you will have to do a dirt job if you want to sleep here.

Xjurwi: what job?

Sirmentlegen: The job for tomorow i won't tell you untill tomorow.

Xjurwi: and whats the job for today.

Sirmentlegen: The worst job i can think about: YOU MUST CLEAN THE DISHES! MUAHAHAHHA!

Xjurwi:no.

vingw: just agree for now xjurwi.

Xjurwi: Meh, ok (No, xjurwi whispers)

At night vingw is seeing a photo, when looking closer we can see AlbinoWyvern in it. "we well meet again, soon" vingw whispers to himself.

On the next day the group, is together in front of sirmentlegen, whos holding a bacon gun.

Sirmentlegen: You guys will need to invade and destroy the pastafarinism strong hold, as you can see in this really well drawn drawing.

Xjurwi whispers to vingw: That drawing is worst than a 2 years old drawing.

Sirmentlegen: Another thing, you'll need to take Daver with you, hes annoying me and i think it would be fun if he did the same to you, ha!

Daver: hey guys we are going together to destroy the strong hold!

Xjurwi says: this will be a long travel.... CONTINUE

Yay, I'm in it!  :grin:

I hate pasta.B

But I like this story!  Write more!

Do it!

NOW

Yes! We must make him write more! :razz: ≧°◡°≦ :p

Ah, just joking.  If we made soup out of him, he couldn't write stories anymore.

I could continue with my horrible writing skills

Archived