Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

jangofet

Upcoming characters

jangofet    45

So since noone has made a thread about this yet, I'm wondering what the new characters will be. Yes, I know the characters are going to be a surprise, but I want to see what you guys think, or hope it will be.

Snackyou    24

I have to say that the character im looking forward too the most is wortox. He is one of the few characters unimplemented in the game, so there is a chance that he could actually be the next character. Out of the others, i think his art matches with the other characters the best, and he seems to be unique in what his abilities could be. The other character i am looking forward too are either winnie, or waverly. Wilton has already been done in a mod, webber looks too much like a reskinned default spider, wallace doesnt match well with the other characters, and wilbur could make sense but I dont think the monkey king would go over well/have good abilities in the game.

KidneyBeanBoy    846

I have to say that the character im looking forward too the most is wortox. He is one of the few characters unimplemented in the game, so there is a chance that he could actually be the next character. Out of the others, i think his art matches with the other characters the best, and he seems to be unique in what his abilities could be. The other character i am looking forward too are either winnie, or waverly. Wilton has already been done in a mod, webber looks too much like a reskinned default spider, wallace doesnt match well with the other characters, and wilbur could make sense but I dont think the monkey king would go over well/have good abilities in the game.

Winnie is in the U&A mod, and someone is making a Waverly mod. I would like to play as the pig king, though.

Snackyou    24

Winnie is in the U&A mod, and someone is making a Waverly mod. I would like to play as the pig king, though.

What exactly is the U & A mod? (what does it stand for/is it a character mod pack or a modification thing?) Sorry if this might seem obvious lol I just havent heard of it before.

Spazmatic    1034

The Maxwell re-balance should make it to the pre-dlc content. After that I'd prefer some new and original characters instead of the unimplemented ones...

Amkar    405

The Maxwell re-balance should make it to the pre-dlc content. After that I'd prefer some new and original characters instead of the unimplemented ones...

But... Wallace...  :frown:

Hpfm2    44

Too much history with Wolfgang to play with others.

Same for me with Willow. Kevin did mention a "surprise" character, though, but that may be in the DLC.

Luggs    668

I've been playing this game too long to care about new characters. Too much history with Wolfgang to play with others.

Me with Wendy basically.

knight    17

Webber wouldn't be that great because you get an excess of silk later on in the game.

you don't really know that he will generate silk but is obvious so I bet klei will surprise us

Amkar    405

you don't really know that he will generate silk but is obvious so I bet klei will surprise us

Exactly. Look what happened with Woodie. Everyone thought he would just cut trees faster. Sure, he does, but BAM. Werebeaver.

knight    17

Or maybe he can web enemies.

now that would be pretty awesome or maybe he can create a web shelter like a nest who knows until the next update