Hey, look, a Mad Potato who draws!

Interesting style you got!  If you are looking for a music inspired suggestion, how about The Trial from Pink Floyd?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fa7AtI1msk

There are two possible scenarios I can pick from that ...

Either a completely crazy Woodie or WX-78 (both my favorites) fishing. Crazy, toys in the attic, I am crazy! Truly gone fishing!

Or a bunch of hounds or Deerclops being all like TEAR DOWN THE WALL!

I listen to a lot of Pink Floyd when I play.  Fits the calming and trippyness parts so well. 

REQ LIST!

Interesting style you got!  If you are looking for a music inspired suggestion, how about The Trial from Pink Floyd?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fa7AtI1msk

There are two possible scenarios I can pick from that ...

Either a completely crazy Woodie or WX-78 (both my favorites) fishing. Crazy, toys in the attic, I am crazy! Truly gone fishing!

Or a bunch of hounds or Deerclops being all like TEAR DOWN THE WALL!

I listen to a lot of Pink Floyd when I play.  Fits the calming and trippyness parts so well. 

tis music is AWESOME!!!

Your request should be done soon bacause it's grate. 

Could you by chance draw a blonde girl with derped yellow eyes and bubbles on her shirt with another blonde girl with light blue streaks in her hair, freckles and a blue ragedy dress with a golden star on it? Song to go with it (or the best I could think of) : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhAS_GnJIc

You're gonna have a little surprise in this drawing ;D

The Lady decides if/when the Lady create art...

I would like...

Maxwell taunting Wilson in a lair with the feeling of the boogie song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsBERIKwqcM

Oh, the boogie song... Gives the perfect feel to the situation! 

• Like 1

Err... I went insane again.

Cs8re00.png

Sorry.

[if you want a song, go with Hotel California~... I've been thinking about what I could do with it, myself! I've just been a bit busy...]

[[Goshgumit, Vincent, stop being so confusing! I'm so sorry, very, very sorry... you could, just, ignore this whole post, if you need... I don't even know anymore... I was told about characters, and then this music, and then things, and I respond, and, err... what?]]

Edited by vingw

in German it makes sense!

btw, i'm only a shemale

btw² i thought i already uploaded your request XD 

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Here it goes!!!

mack__the_depths_worm__ds_forums__by_mad

Will anyone make it the size for a profile?! @Willete hasn't fixed the one I requested her a few weeks back!

Sorry.

[if you want a song, go with Hotel California~... I've been thinking about what I could do with it, myself! I've just been a bit busy...]

[[Goshgumit, Vincent, stop being so confusing! I'm so sorry, very, very sorry... you could, just, ignore this whole post, if you need... I don't even know anymore... I was told about characters, and then this music, and then things, and I respond, and, err... what?]]

Ah, now i understood everything!

Kein Problem, Vincent. Now i understood everything. Thanks :3

AAAAAAANYWAY...

...The party... well... the first part is gonna be ready soon, I PROMISE IT WILL BE READY TODAY!!!!111!! 

And you'll have a little (big) suprise here :3

Edited by Mad Potatoes
  • Like 2

Ah, now i understood everything!

Kein Problem, Vincent. Now i understood everything. Thanks :3

AAAAAAANYWAY...

...The party... well... the first part is gonna be ready soon, I PROMISE IT WILL BE READY TODAY!!!!111!! 

And you'll have a little (big) suprise here :3

So, you're not angry/upset? PHEW, ah, glad everything could work out... went a little too nonsensical for my own good... but, thanks...

Will anyone make it the size for a profile?! @Willete hasn't fixed the one I requested her a few weeks back!

Stop being so ungrateful.   Willette and MaD PotAdoeS worked hard to make you these avatars, and all you do is complain that you need them resized.  DO.  IT.  YOURSELF.

Oh, c'mon... if i made it smaller, it would be just a piece of crap! 

Phh, that's the best you got?

untitled_drawing_by_vingw-d6qfxxk.png

OH OH OH OH OH!

NO CRAPPY ART HERE *sweeps both of them with a broom*

@Mack18853 i already made your avatar and i agree with all the guys who say you should resize it yourself, but i see you're too lazy to do it so i resized it for you. 

aQVmkkL.png

BE HAPPY WITH IT D:<

Edited by Mad Potatoes
  • Like 1