Don't Starve Comics

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. Was it not the same poems in-game?
  2. Also, why Willow gotta be so mean? XD
  1. Nope, Raven gave me prompts and then I gave poems
  2. Cause Wilson woke them up and Willow doesn't ave any time for that.

I just noticed the detail of the pigmen in the windows.

So, here we are with a local celebrity! :D I've been reading your comic for a pretty long time, and I must say even though I'm not exactly fan of your interpretation of Wilson's character I really love the way you did movement and action! It's really awesome and inspiring! *o* Also, that chapters where Maxwell and Wilson was forced to survive together is simply awesome! XD It's amazing how you write them together! XD 

yay, they finally arrived

boy, i wasn't expected there's other such as survival wilson figurine, badges and the strap. thank you klei, and thank you @JoeW.

it longer to arrive to my country, and i glad it arrived safe. :3 

thank you soo much!!

i love the calico chester, it looks so luxury and pretty and a irresistable urge to touch it's soft tongue.

they are all nice quality.

thank you again.

thank_you_klei.jpg

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Mistikl said:

So, here we are with a local celebrity! :D I've been reading your comic for a pretty long time, and I must say even though I'm not exactly fan of your interpretation of Wilson's character I really love the way you did movement and action! It's really awesome and inspiring! *o* Also, that chapters where Maxwell and Wilson was forced to survive together is simply awesome! XD It's amazing how you write them together! XD 

me? am i that famous?

thanks, i love to add a friendnemy relationship between wilson and maxwell.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Raven Crow said:

me? am i that famous?

thanks, i love to add a friendnemy relationship between wilson and maxwell.

Oh, don't be bashful! I think for now everyone in DS fandom knows you for your comics and art! :D

And you did it so far so well! :D I actually love the way you portrait them together, much more believable than when people try to write them more "close". >_>

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Raven Crow said:
  1. i love the calico chester, it looks so luxury and pretty and a irresistable urge to touch it's soft tongue.
  2. thank_you_klei.jpg
  1. Due to Cosmic and Gizmo being at the pet sitter's, I like to treat my Chester and spider plushes to fill the void. Pretty nice to see the eyebone's texture matches Chester's. Not sure if the other Chester forms work the same in game.
  2. SAM_2962.thumb.png.b1b63194521e386bc227e72a47224c93.pngIt was really nice of them to send to send them our gifts. :wilson_smile:
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Raven Crow said:

Spoiler

antikythera_mechanism_part11_by_ravenbla

You work so fast with that pages! That's amazing! :excitement: Do you have a script for this comic, or layouts for future pages? What inspires you to move forward? 

Edited by Mistikl

Just now, Mistikl said:

You work so fast with that pages! That's amazing! :excitement: Do you have a script for this comic, or layouts for future pages? What inspires you to move forward? 

yeah. i did scripted on this page , but i dont have the future scripts, because if slighest things would change i have to correct all over it.

but i have already set the plots and ending..

it just my urge to finish the story.

btw, when you quote, please do not include the picture

49 minutes ago, Raven Crow said:

yeah. i did scripted on this page , but i dont have the future scripts, because if slighest things would change i have to correct all over it.

but i have already set the plots and ending..

it just my urge to finish the story.

btw, when you quote, please do not include the picture

Oh, I see, even though I don't exactly understand how it works than. O_o 

By the way, about your Raven OC and the others does they inspired by Black Butler? There are certain similarities. 

46 minutes ago, Mistikl said:

Oh, I see, even though I don't exactly understand how it works than. O_o 

By the way, about your Raven OC and the others does they inspired by Black Butler? There are certain similarities. 

Raven is based on Black jack and Eric Draven from the crow.

hey guys, is been 5 years i draw DS fanart and comics

and i really need to make a living by drawing original comics like it suppose to be

or else my life is meaningless.

I have announce that i had started my patreon,  i really need you guys support since i this is my first time join and it is rough

and i want create something original something i have planned for a long time. and i dont want let it waste .

https://www.patreon.com/VelkaCrow

• Like 2
  • Haha 1