Don't Starve Comics

Sorry but I'm just kind of annoyed that it seems like it was forced in mentioning Woodie. I mean the first thing Wilson will think about after being attacked by a werebeaver is Woodie? He barely knows the man, I would think that the group would worry the others that are currently not in the latest comic strip, but know them better, like Wendy, Wolfgang, and Willow

Sorry but I'm just kind of annoyed that it seems like it was forced in mentioning Woodie. I mean the first thing Wilson will think about after being attacked by a werebeaver is Woodie? He barely knows the man, I would think that the group would worry the others that are currently not in the latest comic strip, but know them better, like Wendy, Wolfgang, and Willow

first they thought woodie was run away from the were-beaver then later, they start to doubt that woodie is a were-beaver.and willow and wolfgang will show up later on..

[Comic]losing the trump card, but still need keep going.Wilson believe that Woodie is a werebeaver with a reason of what?what will happen next?

I like how you can hear Woodie behind something (probably a tree) Also great comic as always.