Don't Starve Comics

drastic_winter_part27_by_ravenblackcrow-the beast would never give up it's prey easily.

even it's body was destroy, it's mind and spirit live on and it take the one who kill it as a new host for it's next scheme .
which Wilson did not aware of .

(ur..this is getting so not don't starve huh?)

• Like 1

Dude, Raven, I love your comics but there are times when I can't read them. >.<' My retinas are too used to fine printed book and computer text, I'm afraid.  Your handwriting is certainly neater than mine, however.

Maybe this is a chance for me to use my translation skills.  :wilson_cool:

Dude, Raven, I love your comics but there are times when I can't read them. >.<' My retinas are too used to fine printed book and computer text, I'm afraid.  Your handwriting is certainly neater than mine, however.

I can barely read them either, but hey, the art is good :wilson_cool:

Spending a few minutes extra on writing letters and planned speech-bubbles would probably do wonders!

fight dark with dark?

can someone tells me is it logical?

Actually I really like the stories that point out fighting shadows with light is kinda pointless since light creates the shadow in the first place. Thus if there is no light, there are no shadows just darkness......embrace the darkness, hug the darkness...maybe it is just lonely...

Actually I really like the stories that point out fighting shadows with light is kinda pointless since light creates the shadow in the first place. Thus if there is no light, there are no shadows just darkness......embrace the darkness, hug the darkness...maybe it is just lonely...

interesting enough, the most darkest place in the universe such as dark matter had create the most brightest light

known as quasar.

which is makes more sense when Maxwell tries to protect Charlie from the shadow hands