Don't Starve Comics

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but is Charlie making a reference to Nyarlathotep, or Abdul Alhazred when she references how people thought Maxwell was a madman from the middle east? You've made Lovecraft references before, Raven, but I wasn't really sure... if it was, I owe you a tip of my nonexistant tophat. 

Edited by Sarcosuchus

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but is Charlie making a reference to Nyarlathotep, or Abdul Alhazred when she references how people thought Maxwell was a madman from the middle east? You've made Lovecraft references before, Raven, but I wasn't really sure... if it was, I owe you a tip of my nonexistant tophat. 

whoa, i impressed that you found that .

i got invisible top hat! 

whoa, i impressed that you found that .

i got invisible top hat!

I knew it had to be intentional! Heck yeah you get an invisible top hat tip for squeezing Lovecraft references in there. Finding those references is kind of like Where's Waldo, if Waldo was made of unknowable, seething protoplasm and tentacles.  :wilson_sneaky: 

Though I am curious, was it meant to be alluding to Nyarlathotep or Abdul Alhazred? The "nightmare filled traveling show" says Nyarlathotep, but the "mad man with eldrich book" thing makes me think Alhazred...

(oh god I'm such a Lovecraft dork everybody avert your eyes save yourselves) 

Edited by Sarcosuchus

You know in some cultures animal gentitilia a fine delicacy and their seman is used in cakes.

I am never going to eat cake in another country anymore. Thanks for ruining a popular pastry for me, Xjurwi.

(I'm actually kidding. I'll just ask if it is a sex cake.)