Don't Starve Comics

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Twilight Zone.

• Like 2

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Twilight Zone..or into my bathroom. I should really clean it up sometime.

(img)

charlie is the last character that i haven't fully draw, now is time..

(img)

i wonder, did maxwell told charlie his real identity?

i know that is William's alter ego
you know how the celebrity works? 
not to get too much attention in public or else

I'm so happy you decided to draw this comic! Charlie looks wonderful in your style and I like the comments in her diary. :D

And Maxwell is amazing, of course! ^^

Max was searching for the assistant as William Carter, so I suppose that Charlie knows his real name at least. ^^

I'm looking forward to see more of these pages, they are awesome!

I'm so happy you decided to draw this comic! Charlie looks wonderful in your style and I like the comments in her diary. :grin:

And Maxwell is amazing, of course! ^^

Max was searching for the assistant as William Carter, so I suppose that Charlie knows his real name at least. ^^

I'm looking forward to see more of these pages, they are awesome!

thanks, charlie is very fun to draw, 

this comics is a prequel of don't starve and Maxwell is a famous magician after the train accident,

in charlie's perspective , her life has change since work with Maxwell a famous and wealthy magician. 

and the relationships of course.

biggest challenge, the timeline accuracy in San Francisco . 

which i have to find references about their events and entertainments, beside the earthquake.

because of DS, i have to watch some old movies to get the ideas, and often listen to my favorite "fear of the unknown" the biography about H.P lovecraft. if i got chance i like to listen about edgar allan poe.

• Like 1

I have a feeling you don't like the song...do you? XD

Or is it just the Queen which makes it so revolting.

i don't get why girls wants to cute by doing that, is annoying

if u youtube it , there is alot of parodies, even guys wants to do just to make us laugh.