Don't Starve Comics

A brother of Devidramon? ^^

And a nice ending with a moral impetus. Don't Abandon your virtua pet because it could evolve into a threat for other worlds and beings!

ironic this happens to our world with real pets.some careless owner didn't think twice before they release it or abandon it which bring threat to the eco-system around their area.

Why must there be a limit to my likes, WHY?!? >_<

Good job with the comic pages! I love that horse-Charlie, and the ending was so crazy that it makes me really happy..! xD

How do you even come up with all of these ideas? I'm jealous of your imagination! =D

Why must there be a limit to my likes, WHY?!? >_<

Good job with the comic pages! I love that horse-Charlie, and the ending was so crazy that it makes me really happy..! xD

How do you even come up with all of these ideas? I'm jealous of your imagination! =D

is a last minute to explain how the pelontrix came from in a very weird way? and pelontrix have many names

*insert another one of Raven's Drawings here*

another silly doodles with Wilson and...Maxwell.

some reference are from youtube, real life tv shows and cartoons. one of them is from my idea.
is really funny and stupid so don't take it seriously.

two things:

1.) "Charlie the Drunken Guinea Pig" was around when Smosh were A LOT less racist (no sereously I think that they are kinda racist and a lot less funny unlike back then when their ideas were infinite.)

2.) I dressed up as Wilson for Halloween. I wish I could send a link to the picture but it'll envolve me extracting it from skype and putting it here or on a cosplay thread ( I look so much like Wilson, that it is 2sppoky). About Wilson's hair btw: Most of us wonder what it is too!

Great sketches!

Edited by Wilson240

alright everyone since i haven't do my new comic so decide to post my previous comic the entertain the new comer.

i only post my personal favorite and the funniest(series is exclude)

how_to_get_more_meats_by_ravenblackcrow-this one, that you might know Wilson is kind of manipulated bastard . 

and it also base on my true story that how i get the beefalo meat and also the pig skins without get yourself killed.

back then tallbird, pig men and beefalo is the only creature that you can get meat for you meat effigy.

and also how i get famous.

the_hound_by_ravenblackcrow-d5mwnq6.jpg

just ignore the words from the right, back them i have less experience when come to the size and the words are soooo tiny.

however the picture speak it all if you never met a hounds that *****.

even i know their signature roar and i still get killed by them . the worse hound encounter is during the winter at night, you will get chasing while you are freezing and desperate to get some light.

a_short_story_of_death_by_ravenblackcrowthat base on other gamer that met a terrible fate on the swamp.

and he/she agreed to let me draw about it.

where__s_charlie_by_ravenblackcrow-d5pniplease don't mistake the night monster charlie, back then i didn't even know that grue was charlie.

meat_effigy_gone_horribly_wrong_by_ravenbefore monster!wilson, there are characters become Wilson.(that's freaking disturbing)

all because the beard..now Wilson is no longer the only person who can make meat effigy , you can get beard from beard creatures.

but it still bother to these day, Wilson say about making a life insurence by crafting a meat effigy and his beard is like a steam cell which create another clone when previous wilson die. that's is the question, what beardling's beard belongs to ? and why other character can safety use those beard?

pyromaniac_by_ravenblackcrow-d5t0nj9.jpgWillow the pyromaniac what can you say?

admit it, you like that "whoose, whoosee"sound when you add the fuel on the fire pit. you all get excited when it get brighter and brighter.

tree_guard_dolly_by_ravenblackcrow-d5tjxa other reason why treeguard is upset why we chop down it's favorite tree.

DOLLYY!! 

back then i thought about "blankie"blanket

rancid_meat_by_ravenblackcrow-d5tkaq5.jpbefore the spoiled rotten update, no cool box, rots and no chester. 

your meat can store it for the last of your life. 

i am making fun that wolfgang can make a difference between game and real life.

until now is still funny.

red_bird_in_cage_by_ravenblackcrow-d5tnv

yeah, try to make your bird to eat the whole durian and poop seeds you know how big is the durian.

if developers could design the useful durian cake bomb, durian trap biome , durian gas and monster durian, that bird will have a hard time.

worm_hole_by_ravenblackcrow-d5vxbda.jpgno one wants to jump inside the wormhole

Edited by Raven Crow
  • Like 10

more_more_more_insanity_by_ravenblackcroboy, this is one is my favorite reference joke.

the_silent_page_by_ravenblackcrow-d5xwhpthough there is no humor in it, but there is a sweet moment in it.

fancy_pighouse_by_ravenblackcrow-d5xypps

when you build a pighouse and since when the pigmen live inside before the pig house was build?

how_amulet_works_by_ravenblackcrow-d5ybl

the sinister side of the life giving amulet. you gotta love wilson's expressions in that.

igloo_of_horror_by_ravenblackcrow-d5yql7this comic is rather horror than funny. like in the gore movie.

breaking_the_fourth_wall_and_acid_trip_ba really odd effect from the mushroom.

payback_time_by_ravenblackcrow-d5z83n3.jyou really hate the deerclops smash your base. i plan a revenge on deerclops with all the wasp. at the same time, you will see how the Wilson's mind work

dapper_merm_by_ravenblackcrow-d5zmtcw.jplife_with_teenbird_by_ravenblackcrow-d62

• Like 7