[HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE] (Mod Collab) Waverly, the bewitched

one thing i didnt like is that when i use the familiar wand or something like that, it takes all my sanity.

That's the same thing with all magic in DS (including vanilla) make yourself a top hat and you should recover after a while. (Unless you are playing as Waverly)

i have some questions for you!

First of, why is there no description in the OP, like her stats, her magic, weapons etc

second, why is my sanity always dropping, even when i have an "up arrow"?

third, why does the wand can only be used once?

and finally, how come her portrait is the same as Wilson?

i have some questions for you!

First of, why is there no description in the OP, like her stats, her magic, weapons etc

second, why is my sanity always dropping, even when i have an "up arrow"?

third, why does the wand can only be used once?

and finally, how come her portrait is the same as Wilson?

1) because this is not really the release thread and it's way cooler finding stuff out on your own

2) because Wavely is crazy

3) it has a cool down which you easily find out by continuing to play

4) because our artist didn't get to it yet, sadly

1) because this is not really the release thread and it's way cooler finding stuff out on your own

2) because Wavely is crazy

3) it has a cool down which you easily find out by continuing to play

4) because our artist didn't get to it yet, sadly

all right thx for the reply, i understand about her being crazy and thats what i tought at first, but its impossible to play as her, because after 2 days you get terrorbeaks coming after you and she hits like a wimp :p

and for the cooldown, will there be an UI or something to tell us how long eventually?

all right thx for the reply, i understand about her being crazy and thats what i tought at first, but its impossible to play as her, because after 2 days you get terrorbeaks coming after you and she hits like a wimp :razz:

and for the cooldown, will there be an UI or something to tell us how long eventually?

Well, she hits like everyone else I think. And as far as sanity goes, you just need to find a way to increase sanity, which isn't that hard once you figure out what's going on with her.

I could add a visual cooldown in the next update. But I have currently 0 motivation to do that  : /  I hope that comes by the weekend

Archived