Invisible, Inc. FAQ

NOTE: THIS IS AN OLD PRE-BETA FAQ - THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS NO LONGER ACCURATE

The current FAQ can be found herehttp://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/39398-invisible-inc-faq/

Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions about Invisible, Inc.

What is Invisible, Inc.?
Invisible, Inc. is a turn-based tactical espionage game, and is currently in development.

Where can I see trailers and stuff?
Check out the official site here: 
http://www.invisibleincgame.com/

If I pre-order and play the Alpha, will I get a DRM-free build when the game launches?
When you pre-order Invisible, Inc. you’ll also get access to all future Alpha and Beta builds as well as a copy of the final released game (be it on Steam or the DRM-Free Standalone).

Will you be releasing Invisible, Inc. to other platforms? Which ones?
Invisible, Inc. will be available on PC Steam first; we will expand out from there as we progress towards launch. For now, we’re specifically focused on PC Steam for the Alpha.

What exactly does Invisible, Inc. Alpha mean?
Alpha means that we are still in the early stages of development. We have the core mechanic of turn-based espionage, but the major features and content of the game are still being implemented. We expect the game to change significantly as we test and release new updates, and as much as we try to keep them out, we’re expecting bugs along the way.

When is the final launch of the game?
2014 is what we’re targeting right now. Much of development timing will be discovered as we go along and we get a feel for how players react to the game. 

How can we send the extra key to our friends?
When you purchase Invisible, Inc., you’ll receive an email confirmation from Humble which contains a unique URL that would allow you to claim your key as well as provide you a link that you can send to your friend. 

You can send the link to your friend in order for them to redeem their game key. (Of course, they’ll need to have a Humble account to redeem it)

Will we get the soundtrack with pre-order purchases? Where is the soundtrack?
If you purchase the $19.99 (Invisible, Inc. + Soundtrack) option, you will get access to individual high quality track downloads as they are released during development. No music is finalized at this stage of the game, but you'll have full access as we publish them during the road to launch! Unfortunately, the extra copy/friend copy does not include the soundtrack.

When can we expect game updates? Will it be like Don't Starve?
We’re planning on updating every two weeks for the near future.

Does my version give me access to another version?

For Don't Starve, we gave purchasers on our website and Steam access to the Mac, Linux and PC versions on Steam and standalone. We’ll do this same process for Invisible, Inc., however at the beginning we will only have the PC Steam version available. 

Will there be multi-language translation support like Don't Starve?

We’re focused on developing the game and will be doing so in English. It may be possible for players to eventually create language packs through mods similar to Don’t Starve, but we don’t have plans on that just yet.

Will Invisible, Inc. support Steam Achievements?

More than likely, we aren't opposed to achievements in Invisible, Inc., however we don’t have any solid plans on those yet.

Will there be multiplayer coming for Invisible-inc?

We have no plans for multiplayer at this time.

What about controller support?

Maybe, It’s not something we’re concentrating on right now, but if we really identify a need for it, we would consider it.

Why can't I purchase Invisible, Inc. from Steam?

During the Alpha, Invisible, Inc. is only available for purchase through the Humble Store widget (via 
http://www.invisibleincgame.com/)

When you purchase the game, you get a key that you must redeem in Steam. Invisible, Inc. Alpha is not available for "purchase" through Steam at this time. We will have a Steam purchase page closer to Beta, and a standalone version will be available around launch.

What are Invisible, Inc.'s recommended system requirements?

Operating System: Windows® XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core  CPU   2.60GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2G RAM
Display Device: Intel HD Graphics 4000

I found a bug! Can you fix it?

During the Early Access Alpha release a new update every two weeks which includes new content and fixes. If you think you've found a bug, you should head over to our Bug Tracker and see if anyone else has your issue. If yes, add to the discussion! If you can’t find your issue, add a new one and we’ll take a look as soon as we can.

Archived