"(Banned)"

Doomfan64

I noticed that, when someone gets banned, their entire profile gets deleted, and their name. 

This is bad, because it's promoting threads like the one for Zomnat that are basically "How did he get banned?" And if the profile was available, we could see what he got banned for, and there would be no reason to post those threads. 

In general, I consider somebody being banned their business and nobody else's. It doesn't really matter to anybody else, why somebody got banned.

I don't ban anybody without adequate warning (outside of extreme cases).The answer to any question "Why did he get banned?" will always be, because they refused to follow the rules.

The vast majority of the people banned on this site are spammers and the occasional obscene ranter, so the content of their posts or profile are not things that need to stay on the forum.  

In general, I consider somebody being banned their business and nobody else's. It doesn't really matter to anybody else, why somebody got banned.

I don't ban anybody without adequate warning (outside of extreme cases).The answer to any question "Why did he get banned?" will always be, because they refused to follow the rules.

The vast majority of the people banned on this site are spammers and the occasional obscene ranter, so the content of their posts or profile are not things that need to stay on the forum.  

makes sense

you were just questioning a thread about you not being wanted, then when you realize it wasn't talking about you, you get all emo. heh. *giggle giggle*

I just thought I was finally being noticed... but I guess not... oh well, back to the dark cave of where I came from...

Archived