Zomnat And Mack's Rp 2.0.

zomnat

why cant you just Ignore?

I can't ignore threads. And since  Off-Topic threads don't show in the feed, i have to check if there is new stuff from the forums page. And i don't like coming here in hopes in viewing unanswered threads and see the only one is an RP.

They have their own subforum, why the hell do they come here? 

I can't ignore threads. And since  Off-Topic threads don't show in the feed, i have to check if there is new stuff from the forums page. And i don't like coming here in hopes in viewing unanswered threads and see the only one is an RP.

You kinda beat me there... :/

because we arent rping about dont starve

so far, you aren't RPing at all. Let's see some real RPing. Ya know, more than just one-liners about Ramona or the devil or whatever.

really? that isnt rping? wow then, i guess the people on deviantart that have been doing it for years dont know much huh?

so far, you aren't RPing at all. Let's see some real RPing. Ya know, more than just one-liners about Ramona or the devil or whatever.

really? that isnt rping? wow then, i guess the people on deviantart that have been doing it for years dont know much huh?

Lets not start a war please...

I'm really not. Even if you consider what he normally does "RPing," he has yet to even do that in this thread. It's clearly bait for Teo and the like. But yay sticking up for the underdogs!

just did. and sorry you think that, but i actually just want to rp. i didnt do it till now because i was waiting for mack

nat: ( in medic outfit ) so it is agreed, we will attack the blu's control point from this angle

devil: ( spy ) correct

duncan: ( soldier )  hehehehehehe, i'm gonna enjoy showin those blu team ladies what a true red american can do 

I find this tragically ironic.

zomnat: aaaahhhhh!!!! monster! ( hides onder sofa )

Archived