Favorite Boss Battle?

Yay

You must have had a messed up childhood.

Anyway, my favorite boss is Super Dimentio from Super Paper Mario. Not really because of the boss fight, but more because of just... Dimentio. If you want to know my reasons, look up a Super Paper Mario let's play or just play the game yourself. Just listen to his theme.

im talking about the brute!!!! some people these days!!!! besides hes just a regulure heritic elite

Yes I'm talking about Tartarus as well! Your able to kill him with a banshee... once sergeant Johnson blows the door open you can fit your banshee right inside... (go threw a cut scene) then you just run back and pick up your banshee and start flying around in that huge dome... (Some people are quick to judge...)

Tartarus_hammerhold.JPG

I don't realy have one single boss i like but rather a couple  always enjoy fighting when i get to this point in the game i try to list a few

The whole final Stretch from Mario & Luigi Partners in Time and i mean all of it from the UFO battle to younger Princess Shroob to elder Princess Shroob till Princess Shroob phase 2. Why? because so far its the only Endboss in the M&L RPG series thats both challenging but fair (Cackletas first attck with 1 HP on both brothers is cheap. Dark Bowser and Darkstarcore are easy as heck and Dreamy Bowser is just BS with his stupid healing move)

Then the final Dracula battle from both Castlevania SotN and Order of Ecclesia. Both challenging (or easy in SotN case if you get lucky and get a crissegrim drop) and both are pretty fun to fight (even if Orders Drac gave me some trouble first time through)

And that are just some that just came to my mind maybe i put some more into this later but im a bit tired and cant think about other bosses

Smithy, the final boss from Super Mario rpg. Both his personality (and how he becomes enraged), his ways of trying to conquer the world (with his own made weapons and the Smithy gang), his first and second phase music and where he resides (inside Exor, a giant sword impaled in Bowser's castle which is blind in one eye and has astigmatism in the other one) make him my all-time favorite.

Good but not my fav, yay for knowing which games they originate from! : Super Dimentio, Marx's soul, Count Razoff, Zant, Weldar, Gruntilda, Johannes the Traitor

Smithy, the final boss from Super Mario rpg. Both his personality (and how he becomes enraged), his ways of trying to conquer the world (with his own made weapons and the Smithy gang), his first and second phase music and where he resides (inside Exor, a giant sword impaled in Bowser's castle which is blind in one eye and has astigmatism in the other one) make him my all-time favorite.

Good but not my fav, yay for knowing which games they originate from! : Super Dimentio, Marx's soul, Count Razoff, Zant, Weldar, Gruntilda, Johannes the Traitor

Super Dimentio is from Super Paper Mario

Marx's soul was from Kirby... (I forget which game)

Count Razoff was from rayman  (Forget which game again)

Zant was from LoZ

Weldar and Gruntilda was from banjo and tooie (Gruntilda appearing in first banjo and kazzoie)

Johannes the Traitor was from Rouge legacy... Am I right?

Marx's soul was from Kirby... (I forget which game)

Marx is from Kirby Super Star. I don't remember fighting Marx's soul in that game, or, at any rate, the game didn't call him that. So, Marx's soul might be in Kirby Super Star Ultra, which I haven't actually played.

You must have had a messed up childhood.

Anyway, my favorite boss is Super Dimentio from Super Paper Mario. Not really because of the boss fight, but more because of just... Dimentio. If you want to know my reasons, look up a Super Paper Mario let's play or just play the game yourself. Just listen to his theme.

You sir,you are awesome.

And mine favourite boss batlle from childhood would probably be Fracktail,Dimentio or Francis battles in Super Paper Mario. Also, final Bowser battles in both Mario galaxy.

Excluding these and my childhood favourites,I think The Warrior from Borderlands 2 is great even though easy, and **** from Binding of Isaac.

Archived