Zomnat And Mack's Rp Thread ( No Teo )

zomnat

welcome one and all to zomnat and mack's rp thread!

le rules

dont spam bacon

only @Yay mack and me are allowed unless i say otherwise

we dont have to rp about dont starve.

teoSS69 is notallowed. ( for rpers, if he does post stuff, ignore him and we wont see his posts

le rules

dont spam bacon

teoSS69 is notallowed. ( for rpers, if he does post stuff, ignore him and we wont see his posts

*slenderman appears* Ramona where are youuu?

*slenderman appears* Ramona where are youuu?

( a hot fire girl appears )

pyra: sorry, she's not here

Wow, guys!  That's really mean to Teo!  Hes probably feeling left out.  You should be ​ashamed of yourselves.

waida: i do not understand. you are the evil spirit? why do you care about mustache man?

le rules

dont spam bacon

I don't like role playing Sorry :|

I'm going to go full stupid mode now. So suddenly, this tree comes up and is like "Hey it's the tree!" And then he runs off and flies away with the magical eagle wings he just grew and he says "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!" and then he crash lands and explodes and dies then pine corns rain down out of the sky onto everybody's head and they grow into more trees.

I'm going to go full stupid mode now. So suddenly, this tree comes up and is like "Hey it's the tree!" And then he runs off and flies away with the magical eagle wings he just grew and he says "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!" and then he crash lands and explodes and dies then pine corns rain down out of the sky onto everybody's head and they grow into more trees.

ramona: ( in scout outfit ) what the crap was that!?!

And then unicorns appear and everyone is happy and Slendy gets a tree for a face and hes happy so the carrots all lived happily every after and the cow jumped over the moon and the moon said hi and the cow said hi and then the cow turned into a tree and Lord Battal clicked the post button and thats the end.

And then unicorns appear and everyone is happy and Slendy gets a tree for a face and hes happy so the carrots all lived happily every after and the cow jumped over the moon and the moon said hi and the cow said hi and then the cow turned into a tree and Lord Battal clicked the post button and thats the end.

ramona: this is just gettin weird.

zomnat: ( his head rolls around ) they see me rollin, they be hatin

Archived