Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

xsunpure

"dug_Berrybush2" Disappearing [Graphics]

xsunpure    4

Please choose a category

• Graphics.

Platform

• Steam.

Do you use mods?

•  No.

Version Number

Issue title

• 'dug_Berrybush2's graphic, when placed on the ground (Happens most often on barren/dug up ground, but does happen on other turfs as well), will disappear. Item itself will still be present in the world, but not clickable.

Steps to reproduce

#1 way

• Place dug_berrybush2 on ground. Dug_berrybush2 will disappear.
  • Walk off screen, and come back, and the graphic will return.
  • Walk back up to dug_berrybush2 (within 1 space), and the graphic will disappear again and become unclickable.
  • If you return on screen, click the bush to pick up. It will disappear when you get close, but you are still able to pick it up.

#2 way

• Dig up berrybush2.
  • dug_berrybush2 will immediately disappear, and will not return even after running off screen or reloading the game.

Describe your issue

• Still able to use the pre-existing dug_berrybush2 items in the world, however it's a huge inconvenience if placing on the ground and trying to pick them back up.
  • dug_berrybush2 appears to COMPLETELY disappear when initially dug up, even after running off screen and returning back, meaning dug_berrybush2 are ungatherable, unless already in my inventory or spawned manually.
  • Started happening about half an hour ago, and I had already been playing the game for 1-2 hours with no prior problems.

Wade    309

Alright, I'll look into this and see if I can figure out why they are disappearing.

Could be the same issue that causes the farm plot plants to disappear.