Slender: The Arrival

Morgan17

if you dont like me, why do you keep talking to me?

I'm just replying to your quotes. The more you quote me the more this thread gets derailed. Poor Mack, getting his threads derailed  because you replied to them. Poor @Yay , will not be liked by other because she takes your side. Why do you do this to your only two friends?

I'm just replying to your quotes. The more you quote me the more this thread gets derailed. Poor Mack, getting his threads derailed  because you replied to them. Poor @Yay , will not be liked by other because she takes your side. Why do you do this to your only two friends?

He is not derailing my threads! You do not quote a thread and say its derailing if it doesn't have an off-topic reason!

You aren't derailing my threads. It's....them...... *sees a plate with them on it* OH GAWD NONONONONONONO!

RUUUUUUUN

ramona: it could be worse.

zomnat: how?

ramona: dunno. @Lord_Battal could steal our souls and stitck are mouths shut

OR ELSE! *blows slenderman whistle* *tosses camera to teo*

zomnat: yay!

ramona: oh god no! ( runs

just leave the thread senor trollman

Only if you leave the forums. But yeah, Mack, use paragraphs and give a slower pace to the story, you get to the point too quickly. 

Wut.

yep they turned this into a roleplay thread, and tell me i'm derailing. 

Only if you leave the forums. But yeah, Mack, use paragraphs and give a slower pace to the story, you get to the point too quickly. 

i do not have to leave the forums. and you do not have any authority to tell me to do so.

his story is fine

Archived