Slender: The Arrival

Morgan17

Chapter 1: Beginnings

One day, I got a phone call from Kate. She sounded nervous and stuttered when she talked. I decided to visit Kate's house to see what was wrong. When I got there, it was getting late, so I decided to camp out in the house. When I got inside, it was a nightmare. Trees were drawn all over the walls. "Jeez, this place gives me the creeps.." I said. I walked down the hall upstairs to see if Kate was in her room. She wasn't. Instead, men without faces had been drawn with marker on the wall. I looked out the window to see if Kate was doing any yard work. Not there. But I did see a faceless man outside, staring at me. I waved at him, but he didn't respond. He just stood there, looking right at me. I heard music coming from the other room "Wha... I didn't turn on the radio!" I ran over to shut it off. Then I heard a shrill scream. "Kate!" I exclaimed. The scream came from the back gate. I grabbed a flashlight and ran outside. When I got there, it was too late. Kate had been killed. There were no stab wounds. No bullet holes. No rope or teeth marks. Just a limp corpse. "Oh Kate...." I sobbed. I vowed to find who did this and kill him! The only thing I didn't know was that the killer was Slenderman.

Btw, this is an off topic story, so it belongs in off topic

Archived