Your Childhood Shows

Luggs

Good god i havent though about stuff like that in years

Let me just think we would have

Ducktales

Looney Tunes

Tom & Jerry

Spongebob Squarepants (came around the time i got into the 3rd grade in school you first i though this show was the hypest stuff ever and the old episodes are still gold)

Pokemon

Digimon

thats most of the stuff i watched when i was younger (about 6 to maybe 10 or 11) after that i watched different stuff

Dragonball

One Piece

Naruto (still in my childhood (i say childhood for me at least was from 6-14/15 years)

And thats just the stuff i watched on a nearly daily base there where mutch more i watched just when nothing was on TV

Good god i havent though about stuff like that in years

Let me just think we would have

Ducktales

Looney Tunes

Tom & Jerry

Spongebob Squarepants (came around the time i got into the 3rd grade in school you first i though this show was the hypest stuff ever and the old episodes are still gold)

Pokemon

Digimon

thats most of the stuff i watched when i was younger (about 6 to maybe 10 or 11) after that i watched different stuff

Dragonball

One Piece

That is mostly me Disney series (Darkwing Duck and Aladdin), no Spongebob and the Once Upon a Time series especially the Life and Sesame Street.

My Mom was extremely strict with my TV shows when I was a kid, so I never got to grow up with those morbid dark humor shows like Invader Zim.

Woah I was just gonna say that I grew up with Invader Zim! How weird c:

My Mom was extremely strict with my TV shows when I was a kid, so I never got to grow up with those morbid dark humor shows like Invader Zim.

Woah I was just gonna say that I grew up with Invader Zim! How weird c:

Oh gog now I feel old... (that was high-school for me)

Actual content: The Pirates of Dark Water. Sadly cut down in it's prime, it was still super rad.

Archived