[Bugs] Moth Lamp

simplex

I caught another one! this time marshmallow bees in their charged state (just thought "hmm a giant bee I should use a bug net on it!")

kCxXmGY.jpg

it looks to be the same thing as the skyflies

Thanks, I just fixed it. It was just some repeated code used in incompatible circumstances.

EDIT: Also fixed the skyfly one.

I don't have linux, dang it sounds like it'd be a good joke if i got it!

on topic:

according to @TeoSS69

cloud bushes should not be dig-able, is this true?

That was just me expressing my thoughts on the matter :p I mean, they need static to work and are the main reason to stay around when RAMs come. Why should they be diggable?

I don't have linux, dang it sounds like it'd be a good joke if i got it!

http://www.redhat.com/

That was just me expressing my thoughts on the matter :razz: I mean, they need static to work and are the main reason to stay around when RAMs come. Why should they be diggable?

I don't see the issue. As long as they're not replantable, why shouldn't they be diggable? The player may just want to clear some space (the loot isn't worthwhile, after all).

I don't see the issue. As long as they're not replantable, why shouldn't they be diggable? The player may just want to clear some space (the loot isn't worthwhile, after all).

I was thinking of them as reeds. If people want to make place they can just burn them down. And the candy should be used in a special crockpot recipe.

I was thinking of them as reeds. If people want to make place they can just burn them down. And the candy should be used in a special crockpot recipe.

Well, there will be cotton candy...

XMChMt5.png

Some quick concept art^ Maybe it could be a weapon, that applied a 'slow' debuff to the enemy?

When you guys said fire would run out fast up there, i didn't know you meant that fast...

That's still up for discussion i think.

It doesn't need to be that fast, at least on the first level.

I'd just limit fire-propagation and reduce the amount of burning time needed to turn things into cinders (though if you want to use the low-oxygen logic, it would actually burn slower and longer...).

Optionally (though a lot harder to implement and a little weird):

Anywhere that a fire is started would open a hole and the object would burn through the cloud layer and disappear (perhaps dropping on the ground bellow without burning any further).

Afterwards, there'd be two ways to go with that idea:

- the hole remains, causing mobs and the player to fall through it when walking over (death)

- or regens a few seconds later (probably for the best).

• Developer

okay, I believe I've got one regarding the startup I'm not even sure what this is, all i know is that typing "continue" (without quotation marks of course) gets it to set up

attachicon.gifbugreport1.png

I'll fix this for you :).  I got the same thing.  Also if you post these kinds of problems in the main forum, it'll be way easier for me to notice :).

Archived