Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Bryce

A Moderately Friendly Update Release Notes (Steam - September 10, 2013)

MycoLogical    1,070

I've noticed that the Clockwork Castle has been renamed to the Clockwork Rook; many thanks for that!

Can I make a suggestion; can we have more, or the option to spawn more chess land in the world rather than just having the one bit surrounding the Teleportato pad?

Cheers

@Kevin

Also, when will we see the Clockwork Pawn?

the truthseeker    1,560

Just a big thanks to Kevin and his team for all the hard work on the updates and hotfixes. I know they have helped improve the game as well as fix those bugs! 

tehMug    26

I use Steam to play this game and unfortunately since the update all the mods I had enabled now no longer work.   :(  I have enabled them all but the game doesn't recognise them.

Can you name the problem mods?  They rely on some fixes before being compatible, but all mine, for example, are up to date in the Workshop.  Others may not be yet...

TeoSS69    2,204

True, yet I've only seen 1 Rook

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work out. If two charge at you at the same time, they'd end up killing each other.

the truthseeker    1,560

True, yet I've only seen 1 Rook

Yeah, surprised there were not two of them.

I'm pretty sure thet wouldn't work out. If two charge at you at the same time, they'd end up killing each other.

But I guess this is why. Pity. 

MycoLogical    1,070

I'm pretty sure thet wouldn't work out. If two charge at you at the same time, they'd end up killing each other.

They are handing things I'll give them that

Acet    13
Unless you're speaking to the folks who aren't sure how to even navigate their own computer..

This

Sorry if I insulted you :)

Dhanco    0

How long does it take for the standalone to be updated? Three whole days seems a bit too long if you ask me....

tehMug    26

How long does it take for the standalone to be updated? Three whole days seems a bit too long if you ask me....

must be having some real problems with the compiler... seems excessive...

MycoLogical    1,070

As a Wickerbottom player I think see needs just a slight tweaking.

The penalty for eating spoiling food should occur when the food is orange rather than red.

That is all

Can you name the problem mods?  They rely on some fixes before being compatible, but all mine, for example, are up to date in the Workshop.  Others may not be yet...

I think it's called RPG mod, where my inventory was twice the size.  It was very useful.

Imyo    2

Hi, my standalone version isnt updating, i never got this update, it isnt ready ? or my game have something wrong ?

tehMug    26

I think it's called RPG mod, where my inventory was twice the size.  It was very useful.

RPG HUD perhaps?  Yeah, it hasn't been updated yet.  Kiopho has been out of town.  Not sure when he's coming back and will update.

the truthseeker    1,560

And...updated! Thanks! i'll check and see if the issues I was having (crashes) are still happening now. But thanks for getting this update and hotfix on standalone through! 

Imyo    2

And...updated! Thanks! i'll check and see if the issues I was having (crashes) are still happening now. But thanks for getting this update and hotfix on standalone through! 

Mine doesnt update... do you know something about this ?

Its kinda sad that i cant update my game and i have friends that have it pirated and updated...