Sign in to follow this  
Owly

New Wilson Enthusiast

deerlet    199

HUZZAH I SAW YOUR STUFF ON TUMBLR!! So exciting! *v* I love the gesture you put into your drawings!! WELCOME TO THE FORUMS o/

Tesability    88

I'd be squirming if I was his patient...especially if he comes close to me with those knives... *shudder*

Edited by Tesability

Owly    37

I saw people didn't like this idea in another thread BUT I DO pleasemakeithappenokI'mdreamingbutyeh

medic.png

• Like 2

Tamir    1,237

I've just gotten into this game and I LOVE the art style and overall feel of it!

so of course, Here is some fanart

(img)

Ohh I saw these on Tumblr earlier today, glad you decided to post them on the forums as well. They're truly awesome! Looking forward to more :3

Edited by Miss

Jim    80

Dude, this is some lovely stuff you have here. I wish I could draw like you :3

Keep going, I'ma be watching this thread like a heavy stares down a sandvich... Speaking of heavies, heavy weapons Wolfgang? :3

Craig_Perry    764

I saw people didn't like this idea in another thread BUT I DO pleasemakeithappenokI'mdreamingbutyeh

medic.png

they would fit in relatively well, a mad (maybe even just cruel) doctor sure fits in with all the strange attributes other characters have and instead of a beard, passive regeneration and improved healing effects. Don't see why it hasn't been made, simple but it works

• Like 1

Jim    80

I wonder how close to a heart attack Wilson was the first-ever time he laid eyes on Chester. XP

I don't think he would be that scared, he's lived through Deerclops, tree guards, spider queens... To him it would probably be another day on the job. X3

Tesability    88

That's if he's dealt with those before discovering Chester. If he found Chester before smacking into the more-dangerous things...yips. XD

• Like 1