Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Nova Arson

Human Charlie Character

Nova Arson    44

Ok, so I have no idea how to make a new character for the game Don't Starve. I was wondering if anyone could create Human Charlie for this? I have an idea for her stats and all of that, plus what happens with the grue and such

Name: Charlie

Nickname: The Curious Assistant

Motto: N/A {You can come up with this yourself if you like}

Sanity: 200 {She’s used to being around Maxwell and such, so I figured they could have the same Sanity}

Health: 150

Hunger: 135

Melee damage: 1.0x

Perk: Knows the names of most creatures on the island {I feel like she'd know this because Maxwell might talk about creatures he wanted to create and such}, turns into The Grue when surrounded by complete darkness {will wake up with no memory of this, low sanity, low health, and low hunger}

Special Items: N/A {Not sure what that would be}

I do know how to change what characters say and such, so you wouldn't have to mess with that if you didn't want to. Really, the only thing I would need done is the actual creation of the character, and having it where it just cuts to the next morning with Charlie waking up with low sanity/health/hunger after being surrounded by darkness for a few seconds.

I would do this myself, but I can't follow the tutorials ;A; Please and thank you

post-283942-0-81277400-1378649342_thumb.

Annymosa    46

She is beautiful! I hope you can find a skilled artist to draw her character and/or someone to program the mod. :) I wish I could help you, but I really don't know how to do it. Try asking Psy ( creator of Coraline Jones, Mabel Pines etc. characters) in the Workshop. She or he seems skilled and might be able to help you. If not, see if you can connect with someone in the Mods forum. :)

Amkar    405

While she would looks great at a character (the only one smiling too) at the moment, the lore wouldn't allow it... UNLESS! She DOES turn human in the day, which is why we can't find her in the light! Could be one of the mentioned upcoming surprise characters.

Nova Arson    44

This is why i don't like this request. They're gonna work on her and then Klei will release her anyway.

Well, if they do release her, I'd be happy with that :D Still, it's not confirmed that they will, ya know?

Nova Arson    44

Just making sure you knew that. If they don't i'd be happy to use this mod :grin:

Yeah :3 Well, I cosplay and rp as her {got that stuff going the first night cus I got excited}, so I really want a mod of her :3