Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

SVGK

Found A Bug.

SVGK    31

i went into the level one cave, i stayed until the skylight got dark, then i left the cave, it was dusk outside, then, i waited until just before night fell, went into the cave again, and the skylight was at it's brightest, and leaving the cave again showed me it was night time, but there was a dim light in the area around the cave entrance.

TeoSS69    2,204

It clearly states in the change log that the cave and surface day-night cycle are not synced.

SVGK    31

It clearly states in the change log that the cave and surface day-night cycle are not synced.

you are missing my point, the skylights WERE dark already, but leaving the caves and coming back switched it back to bright.

TeoSS69    2,204

you are missing my point, the skylights WERE dark already, but leaving the caves and coming back switched it back to bright.

There's a possibility it changed while you were away. Did you try exiting and coming back immediately? 

SVGK    31

There's a possibility it changed while you were away. Did you try exiting and coming back immediately? 

yes i did, it still happened.