Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

johnsnake71

Where Is The Rest Of The Tentacles?

johnsnake71    49

On caves 1 if you dmg the big tentacle enough it will go underneath, but when I go down to the ruins, it isn't there. Did that tentacle just magically disappeared or jump off the ledge to the endless void?

Spazmatic    1,033

Don't Starve: Wilson's Inside Story dlc content. Find the origin of the tentacles, and traverse the insides of the monster! You will be seen as a sickness, so expect the anti imune system of the host to react. Make your way to the heart to end the tentacle menace once and for all, and hope you will make it out of there alive, and don't get digested....

ARamblingSpider    1,536

Don't Starve: Wilson's Inside Story dlc content. Find the origin of the tentacles, and traverse the insides of the monster! You will be seen as a sickness, so expect the anti imune system of the host to react. Make your way to the heart to end the tentacle menace once and for all, and hope you will make it out of there alive, and don't get digested....

"The Call of Scieneulhu" It would be called.

Delta/V    43

I used to hope that you'd get to the ruins by defeating a tentacle pillar and jumping into the hole it leaves behind. Of course, then you'd have the issue of where the tentacle would be from there, but still.

Spazmatic    1,033

This is how i view the DLCs for Don't Starve. Mini campaigns like Adventure Mode.

That sounds very likely actually, however then the content would be like the caves all over again: Not changing anything on the surface. The caves are nice and all but the surface world is quite empty...And since dlc allows Klei to do crazy stuff, I'd like to see them make crazy challenging content for the surface, or heck even a new cave layer if they still don't want to "mess" with it.OT: Also there doesn't have to be a new cave layer for the tentacle monster. Heck after you "kill" a certain amount of tentapillars, the monster could emit a sound and the screen starts to shake, which indicates it emerging itself in the ruins. Plenty of land patch available to give it a nice arena :D

Battal    9,883

If they don't add lava caves as DLC...

But answering your question, the tentacles are inside of the giant stone pillars.

Nebulous    117

Maybe the ruins are inside the tentacle beast. The slurpers are its stomach enzymes searching for tasty heads to eat. :p

jangofet    45

Maybe the ruins are inside the tentacle beast. The slurpers are its stomach enzymes searching for tasty heads to eat. :razz:

Oh my, it appears he has eaten an ancient civilization and has horrible nightmare creatures of another dimension in him. That's nice.

RaphielDrake    14

Dude. That was absolutely tasteless. :I

Tasteless? I consider our treatment of tentacles in the west to be tasteless. Do you see any employment for them? They need to pay the bills. Could you feed ten kids on their salary?

I support single parents and if starring in a rather warped cartoon is how they do it then power to them.

Its a hard world to be a tentacle in. Don't you ******* judge them, you're not better than them. 

Cozyhut3    119

Tasteless? I consider our treatment of tentacles in the west to be tasteless. Do you see any employment for them? They need to pay the bills. Could you feed ten kids on their salary?

I support single parents and if starring in a rather warped cartoon is how they do it then power to them.

Its a hard world to be a tentacle in. Don't you ******* judge them, you're not better than them. 

...Seriously? Wow.