Sign in to follow this  
LordFlame

God Role Play(Accepting New Rpers)

LordFlame    10

now in this role play the story will mainly be what characters decide to do you start in the land of don't starve if you want it to start as working to beat Maxwell that's your choice but at the start it begins with you wake up in the land of don't starve then you decide what to do afterwards but it is centered around my god lore

now character creation your character must be a god-descendant to appear straight in it  however your character should have low stats just because their descended from gods doesn't make them all powerful now the first god characters must be young no older than 18 or so why because gods get more powerful as they age now for the character sheet also your character has three to two elements if it isn't a god they're role is either villain or human or wild animal a person can have more than one person to control if necessary there will however be only 6 role players when it starts and the generation your character is doesn't make them stronger or weaker also your character will not have any strong powers and transforming is very tiring if not a full god as in god descended and you don't have infinite energy as a god descended so you lose use of your special god abilities also to ease character creation your character can also be similar to characters like wilson or willow but not entirely.

Name=Edan

gender=male

age=7

role=god descended 10th generation(that's how many people who came before him as in 10 generations of his family)

appearance=black haired cotton shirt and pants(white)pale skinned

elements=fire-stone-nature(note this is only for god descended)

behavior=acts friendly although the use of his power changes his emotions

race=human

creature form=bird upper body reptilian middle body spider lower body as in reptilian arms bird arms/wings

joining rules changed to join now you must PM me for a little help on making your character read the spoiler below labeled characters

god lore http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/26440-god-lore/#entry295620

characters

LordFlame:

Edan is a human male who is 7 years of age he is descended from gods as the 10th generation he is black haired his clothing is made from cotton and his skin tone is pale he posses the elements fire,stone,nature he acts friendly although upon use of his power it changes his emotions when he changes his upper body becomes a birds while his middle body becomes a lizards and his lower body becomes a spiders

5raptorboy777:

Dracho is a human male but prefers to stay as a wolf he is 10 years of age he belongs to the 10th generation of the line of Arch, hound god of the sun. He has the yellowish tint of his godly great grandfather, and he has a longer tail, and even longer legs. His teeth aren't as shiny, but his eyes are the same as his godly great grandfather.he posses  the elements Fire, Nature.he acts Arrogant, but fun loving.he Can go from happy, to sad, to angry in an instant. real form is person, but prefers to stay in hound form, so not many people knows what he looks like.

Blewcheese:

Gris is a human male aged 13 he belongs to the 10th generation of lunarioculus (did I spell that right?) god of the moon. He is dracho's cousin when he is in animal form he becomes A large owl with feathers that can be as strong as steel. Mostly black due to his great great grandmother's corruption. Large golden eyes, and a silver beak.he posses the elements Ice, shadow.he is Humble, but can pack quite the punch. He can go insane because of lunarioculus's corruption. Only Dracho can calm him down, or if it wears off. Otherwise, he is normally quiet and happy.he has Dark, Dark, really dark hair. It's really dark. And when I say really, it's REALLY dark. Light blue eyes, and short for his age. Dark blue tee shirt and jeans. He prefers his owl form, though.

unused:

unknown human unknown 24 years of age is a traveling merchant his appearance is currently unknown but he likes to make money he often cheats people such as weaker cheaper variants of materials he's not too picky with food as with eating rotten possibly stale food but is willing to pay quite a lot for fresh meat he will usually sell the product itself instead of assembly plans he is light on his feet however is physically weak and so prefers to hide he never really stays in the same place for too long usually pushing his boat back off if there are no customers or resources close by

to use one of the unused character simply add in the things labeled unknown Edited by LordFlame

This won't be god modding since, you know. We aren't really THE gods. Also, what "god lore"? Can you give us a link or something?

Name: Dracho (Pronounced: Dr-a-ko)

Role: 10th genration of the line of Arch, hound god of the sun.

Appearance: (Animal form): A normal hound. He has the yellowish tint of his godly great grandfather, and he has a longer tail, and even longer legs. His teeth aren't as shiny, but his eyes are the same as his godly great grandfather.

Elements: Fire, Nature.

Behavior: Arrogant, but fun loving. Can go from happy, to sad, to angry in an instant.

Race: Human

Creature Form: Hound, real form is person, but prefers to stay in hound form, so not many people knows what he looks like. (I might go into detail later about what he looks like in human form when he turns into one inevitably.)

Edited by 5raptorboy777

LordFlame    10

This won't be god modding since, you know. We aren't really THE gods. Also, what "god lore"? Can you give us a link or something?

Appearance: (Animal form): A normal hound. He has the yellowish tint of his godly great grandfather, and he has a longer tail, and even longer legs. His teeth aren't as shiny, but his eyes are the same as his godly great grandfather.

Elements: Fire, Light.

Behavior: Arrogant, but fun loving. Can go from happy, to sad, to angry in an instant.

Creature Form: Hound, real form is person, but prefers to stay in hound form, so not many people knows what he looks like. (I might go into detail later about what he looks like in human form when he turns into one inevitably.)

I have added a link in the title based on his creature form I guess he only inherited a little power from the god bloodline also fire and light are the same thing

Edited by LordFlame

LordFlame    10

hmmm.... to be a god

technically your not a god you won't start with as much power and your player only gets a power boost at a certain age which still isn't as powerful as a god

Blewcheese    886

Name: Gris

Role: 10th generation of Lunarious (did I spell that right?) god of the moon. He is dracho's cousin

Animal form: A large owl with feathers that can be as strong as steel. Mostly black due to his great great grandmother's corruption. Large golden eyes, and a silver beak.

Elements: Ice, shadow

Behavior: Humble, but can pack quite the punch. He can go insane because of Lunarious's corruption. Only Dracho can calm him down, or if it wears off. Otherwise, he is normally quiet and happy.

Normal appearance: Dark, Dark, really dark hair. It's really dark. And when I say really, it's REALLY dark. Light blue eyes, and short for his age. Dark blue tee shirt and jeans. He prefers his owl form, though.

LordFlame    10

Elements: Fire, Nature.

accepted the roleplays gonna start on 3 people 

LordFlame    10

Name: Gris

Role: 10th generation of Lunarious (did I spell that right?) god of the moon. He is dracho's cousin

Animal form: A large owl with feathers that can be as strong as steel. Mostly black due to his great great grandmother's corruption. Large golden eyes, and a silver beak.

Elements: Ice, shadow

Behavior: Humble, but can pack quite the punch. He can go insane because of Lunarious's corruption. Only Dracho can calm him down, or if it wears off. Otherwise, he is normally quiet and happy.

Normal appearance: Dark, Dark, really dark hair. It's really dark. And when I say really, it's REALLY dark. Light blue eyes, and short for his age. Dark blue tee shirt and jeans. He prefers his owl form, though.

I'll accept you although i'm gonna pretend that shadow is death by the way you explained it

Blewcheese    886

Ooc: ah. I knew I spelled it wrong... Also, should we say Dracho and Gris were together before? Because that would make more sense considering Gris's insanity... Also, did I get lunarioculus's lore correct? I assumed she was corrupted.

*Gris groans and moans, and holds his arms out as if wielding something*

LordFlame    10

Edan after a sizable sum of morsels starts returning along the way back which unlike the way there was straight he finds a bag with a plus on in red and the rest was white he proceeds to pick it up and continue on his way

Ooc: ah. I knew I spelled it wrong... Also, should we say Dracho and Gris were together before? Because that would make more sense considering Gris's insanity... Also, did I get lunarioculus's lore correct? I assumed she was corrupted.

*Gris groans and moans, and holds his arms out as if wielding something*

OOC: Well, actually, Lunarioculus created the big underground ice dome that's sort of lush and foresty, but then she sealed it up. So then the ancient cave dwellers reopened it ans released the ice upon the islands.

OOC: I won't be able to post for a couple days. I'm going on a road trip.

IC: Dracho began walking. Walking and walking and walking. Until he found a little rabbit. He pounced upon it and ate it. He had no idea where he was. Then, memories came back. Solarioculus had never shown him this part of the islands.

Blewcheese    886

Ooc: okay! Have fun!

Gris moans for the last time, and he jolts awake. "Hello? Where..." The last thing he remembered was being with his cousin, Dracho. And now he was here, which was where? He looked around, and followed some footprints into the forest.