Sign in to follow this  
SirKnight

So I Also Do Role-Play..

WhispNcat    103

(question, i might jus be tired, but is whisp talkin to the group or her pack? -w- i am...a bit confused..)

(Talking to the group, You need to sleep >:\  and get your energy back up)

SirKnight    5994

( ~o~ after the hunt, then i will sleep. yaaaawn)

Wynn says nothing, as she slinks into the tall grass. Even with the dark coloring of the fur, she disappears. Some rustling gives her position away for anyone paying attention. Luckily, her mistake was ignored by the herd. Most of the beefalo are packed into a tight group, but often, one wanders too far...

Hugo M.    843

(I believe not, its just that not everybody can start out of nothing, most of them wait for someone else to post, for a few minutes i tought about leaving of course. And one of the things that help to make a roleplay thread stay alive is simple to the OP to stay coming into the rp, as an example @Lord_Battal almost never had posted again in his rp thread and now {I believe that} its dead.)

Edited by Hugo M.

SirKnight    5994

(more like passed out. was weird.)

Far off into the distance, one of the beefalo seem startled, and backing up, futher from the group. Something roars! Wynn explodes out of the grass, latching on to the beast's neck, biting down.The thing thrashes around, throwing grass and roots into the air.

Blewcheese    886

(Speaking of falling asleep, I may do that soon. If I leave without notice, then that's why.)

Newleaf continues to watch Wynn and thinks whether or not he should help her, but he decides against it.

SirKnight    5994

(o0o oh ok.)

It thrashes about for a long time, the wolf's grip only slipping once. It soon tumbles over, gasping for air. She just bites harder, hurting her jaw, the skin on the beefalo thick, and tough.

SirKnight    5994

The beefalo scurries up, running back to its herd to lick its wounds. Wynn groaned, was that the beefalo? She looks up to see the giant towering over her, at least she assumes it's him. "Wh-whats all this about...?"

Blewcheese    886

Newleaf snarls and grabs the wolf pelt, and in extension, Wynn, and throws her at a nearby tree. His eyes display an emotion that can only be discribed as pure hatred.

SirKnight    5994

She gags, coughing up blood. Her back was in searing pain, and her vision was blurry. That was new. Something tells her she's done something wrong.. But she sneaks around to his leg, limping, and climbs up him. "What's the deal! Thought we were doin' fine! Ya'll ain't gotta throwin me 'round!" She slurrs.