So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

(i am sorry to break your hearts, the ground isn't you that i stop Rping @SirKnight , its just...i really want to Rp but the problems re i don't find a way to get in again and my fingers don't want to type sentences)

(( ,., but still... If you really like doin somthing... You shouldnt give up on it...))

(( ,., but still... If you really like doin somthing... You shouldnt give up on it...))

(its a long time ago ive made a own Roleplay thread... maybe ill make one on my birthday, which is in 4 days and 2 months, and now ill leave this thread, and ill leave a song here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYykaoKt6Ck P.S. i will start with a little story in the art section, i will await you in there then when ive posted it -jumps in his sinkhole- and now use your imagine to Roleplaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy )

Whisp stares at the Sarg "Not that I hate spiders... they are just annoying to me..." Whisp turns to Newleaf surprised that he hasn't attacked me or anything like most treeguards. "I guess I should leave now... I have so much work to do in this place."

((OHGOSH I FORGOT WHISP(i am so sorry ,u-u,))

She stares for a moment. "That...Is an interesting story you'll have to tell me later." Wynn looks over at the cat beast, and tilts her head. "Do I know you...?"

Edited by SirKnight

(No, no its fine :3)

Whisp smiles innocently as she looks at the wolf pelt on Wynn "Oh most hounds know me."

Whisp then answers Newleaf "Oh a friend around is having some problem. He's stuck in this place so I have to get him out. I also need to help the hounds hunt... and clean up some messes of the other monsters and animals. I just can't take the smell of the mess they make and I need to help the hounds for what they did to help me." Whisp walks off slowly "Well if you need any help just ask, but I don't know everything. I wouldn't trust hounds and frogs, stay away from things that are highly territorial."