So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

(Thanks :3)

• Name: Whisp
  • Description: Whisp is a cat that's known to be weak and fragile but with a hidden power that no one knows (Its a shadow named Cat) and is a friend with most winter creatures, also the size of a hound makes most things think she is aggressive and is teamed up with the hounds and mistaken as a male ... (Not much to say even though I made comics and a story about this :)
  • Special skill(s): not really much but she is a cat so.. mostly what a cat can do... other than that she has Cat which is a shadow and controls blue flames which he can't use much as long as Whisp is conscious

(oops, im sorry)

(( ;-; do follow the rules please, and as long as you do that youll be fine...))

(Thanks :3)

[*]Name: Whisp

[*]Description: Whisp is a cat that's known to be weak and fragile but with a hidden power that no one knows (Its a shadow named Cat) and is a friend with most winter creatures, also the size of a hound makes most things think she is aggressive and is teamed up with the hounds and mistaken as a male ... (Not much to say even though I made comics and a story about this :)

[*]Special skill(s): not really much but she is a cat so.. mostly what a cat can do... other than that she has Cat which is a shadow and controls blue flames which he can't use much as long as Whisp is conscious

Accepted! ;3 do enjoy yourself

-scale takes an apple from a tree- "i love them, they are just delicious" -he bites in the apple nd meanwhile he notices a treeguard and two other persons- (was this one good?)

(( ;-; its still txt speak my dear rabbit. Good reply example;Scale takes an apple from a nearby tree. "Apples," He says with delight, taking a bite of the fruit. He soon takes notice to the three figures off in the distance.;;; its a bit fluffed, but thats pretty much a good reply. Also not txt speak! D,: does that help at all?))

(( ;-; its still txt speak my dear rabbit. Good reply example;Scale takes an apple from a nearby tree. "Apples," He says with delight, taking a bite of the fruit. He soon takes notice to the three figures off in the distance.;;; its a bit fluffed, but thats pretty much a good reply. Also not txt speak! D,: does that help at all?))

(hmmm... maybe ill better leave)