Sign in to follow this  
WilsonXWillowFan

Some Of My Don't Starve Fanart~! :d

Yay    185

Where is your Artist badge >.< I demand to know most of your art is DS related and you still dont got one!

Where is your Artist badge >.< I demand to know most of your art is DS related and you still dont got one!

I guess you only get them when you get featured on the official website. I don't think that's ever going to happen, but that doesn't matter... :) After all, this post is growing... :D

• Like 1

Yay    185

Willow plushie~! Now I have a little Firestarter to cuddle with when I go to sleep... Please Willow... Don't set my room on fire while I'm assleep even though I'm SURE that it will look VERY pretty... O.O

SO COOL!!! Too bad i dont like plush toy :p

JeMiChi    233

Sometimes when I play, I get worried that Wilson's beard would catch fire if he stands too close to the firepit (I know it doesn't, it's just a feeling... >_<)

But the risk must be way higher with Willow around..! xD

Poor Wilson... Anything but the hair!!! :D

Sometimes when I play, I get worried that Wilson's beard would catch fire if he stands too close to the firepit (I know it doesn't, it's just a feeling... >_<)

But the risk must be way higher with Willow around..! xD

Poor Wilson... Anything but the hair!!! :grin:

Haha, I've never heard about a Firepit before, but I may be the truth I guess... Poor Wilson, why must he be so burnable... XD

DragonMage156    27682

JyOXtJw.gif

(Boy, that's the second one today :? )

A thread filled with my OTP?! Oh I wish I had found this back when I was still active -_- I would have loved to see more of the comic and development of this AU (and ofcourse, more shipping :p )