Wild Children Ds Comic And Fan Art

Did this actually happened to you in game?

Can't wait to see the next one :3

First time it happened to me, I ran away with the torch with genuine fear (I thought it was a boss or something). Second time, I tried to fight (by a spear) and discovered that I could step on them, but didn't know it caused sanity loss until late. Third time, I used the mighty sapling to rid of them (and that the result). The things that didn't happen to me was the hands appear on the first day, tough luck, Newcomers.

and i can't wait to know more about the characters :3

Soon. They all have different pros/cons like the characters ingame.

Actually, they supposed to have their starting items like in the picture (Wild Children characters), but it would be too complicated to start with, so... maybe later in the story. 

I like your style and how you don't have the characters talk. Actions speak louder than words, after all.

These characters do speak, but yes; I minimize or remove the conversations to not letting them interfere with the action onscreen.

That what Don't Starve is too, the characters only speak a short sentence with their instrumental noises. It inspires me about it.

Looks more like......Wortox.....

I mistook the figure way behind in the background, I later mentioned in one of the comment, the silhouette figure one is Wortox, and the background one is presumably Charlie. It's sad that Wortox is not implemented yet.

Really liked the latest comic,  can't wait for the next one!  Keep it up

Thanks for proof-reading and critical analysing them. See you in steam.

I think we can all relate to that hatred of that mother flipping vacuum of a beast call of a gobbler! Amazing comics! Love your backgrounds and attention to details!

Ain't we all. That thing ate my entire berry farm I reserved during the winter. So it must be eaten!

Glad you enjoy my doodling idea :D

To be continued.