Wild Children Ds Comic And Fan Art

Don't Starve Fan Art and Comic. Enjoy and thank you.

More Wild Children coming soon.

Wild Children - 00 - Newcomers
wild_children___00_by_quadrioters-d6m75k

Wild Children - 01 - Refined Quality
wild_children___01_by_quadrioters-d6n5hd

Wild Children - 02 - Symphony of a Campfire
wild_children___02_by_quadrioters-d6nqv5

Wild Children - 03 - The Survivor of the Night
wild_children___03_by_quadrioters-d6or4r

Wild Children - 04 - Sweet Berries Ready for Them
wild_children___04_by_quadrioters-d6pro3

Wild Children
05f4d0cb913c434532e183066def54a2-d6luu8h

Brass Makers
282dad5eb0c41a449f76e68aea5b5801-d6l77n7

We Don't Starve

we_don_t_starve_by_quadrioters-d6k15fz.j

Edited by Quad Rioters
  • Like 8

Don't Starve!!! Yes, it's a sentence that I keep saying to the reality and in-game world. I know that the game won't be made in co-op due to many reasons, but it's interesting to see all the characters that stuck in the wilderness meet up and exchange their instrumental voices. This time, I hope they can finally go home. Now, it's time to try to unlock Wes and Maxwell, I keep failing at Adventure mode around lv2-3 (damn the frogs, damn the winter). First post, so sorry in advance if I did something wrong. LINK: http://quadrioters.deviantart.com/art/We-Don-t-Starve-396443087 

This is great! :grin: Will you draw more?

Cool.Cool. Cool. Cool.

Thanks, super wolfgang.

This looks epic! Great job on the lighting

Thanks, and it's night time again, time to burn the ozone layer.

This is great! :grin: Will you draw more?

Definitely :D

aw ma gud aw ma gud aw ma gud!this!is!awesome!

Yay.

Well, it's Charlie, but I don't know what she looks like... But she has no chance against the mighty survivors.

go willow, defeat the darkness with your lighter!

P.S:welcome to the forums

request:can you draw willow burning a pig town with fire darts?

go willow, defeat the darkness with your lighter!

P.S:welcome to the forums

request:can you draw willow burning a pig town with fire darts?

Thank you.

Hmm maybe, but ya, I like her. I have one Willow on a roll right now even before the SNP. 

BTW, about the BG character, if you mean the dark silhouette one, it's Wortox. The big-eyed one is Charlie. 

I just noticed the effigy hanging from Wilson's pack. Good job on the coloring.  :wilson_ecstatic:

Thanks. Poor Wilson, he got nothing from the update. So a portable meat effigy is a way to help him.  

Thank you.

Hmm maybe, but ya, I like her. I have one Willow on a roll right now even before the SNP. 

BTW, about the BG character, if you mean the dark silhouette one, it's Wortox. The big-eyed one is Charlie. 

Thanks. Poor Wilson, he got nothing from the update. So a portable meat effigy is a way to help him.  

ohhhhh, wait, wortox?i really thought its krampus!or is...the krampus wortoxs father?

I was in UK for a study and I was inspired by the steampunk culture and art, and this game probably had some theme of it. I love fighting the chess monsters as I will get my own fridge soon after or turn WX-78 into a machine beast. Don't mind us, Maxwell. We have your blueprints of these warriors.

What if the rook starts to charge right now?

LINK: http://quadrioters.deviantart.com/art/Brass-Makers-398405491

282dad5eb0c41a449f76e68aea5b5801-d6l77n7

Edited by Quad Rioters
  • Like 3

I'm a little amazed the Wilson in the game hasn't started pulling some of that scientific artwork yet, honestly. I wonder how well he can shoot with that rifle...

And Willow with a shotgun. Which most-like has some variant of incendiary bullets.

EVERYONE, HAUL ASS!!!

ohhhhh, wait, wortox?i really thought its krampus!or is...the krampus wortoxs father?

Hmm, just Wortox. But now to think about it, Wortox is probably a child devil so... HE TRANSFORMS!

BTW, I want the Krampus's sack, but I suck at raising naughtiness. So... backpack my way...

PS: Damn Wes, come out already.

I'm a little amazed the Wilson in the game hasn't started pulling some of that scientific artwork yet, honestly. I wonder how well he can shoot with that rifle...

And Willow with a shotgun. Which most-like has some variant of incendiary bullets.

EVERYONE, HAUL ASS!!!

Nobody messes with Wilson or any survivors. :D

I wish there are more science tier, so they can all make firearms already as I rarely use or go to magic tiers. Science rules.

The prologue of my attempt to make a fan comic of Don't Starve is finally done, more coming soon hopefully.

Wild Children is a four-five-strip comic that focuses on the adventure of the four newcomers (my characters), retelling some of the experience and some funny things in the Don't Starve game.

English is my second language (and probably last), so any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks and Enjoy.

Wild Children - 00 - Newcomers

wild_children___00_by_quadrioters-d6m75k

Edited by Quad Rioters
  • Like 1