Lag

Namuie

I've been playing the game for the last few days and I noticed that once I find a new land mass, a certain area of it will have major lag spikes. I don't know exactly what is causing it as everything is up to date on my computer.

Its probably a huge concentration of a certain item of those parts, or an out-of-hand loop somewhere in the code that is consuming a lot of CPU to process.

I guess it would be handy for the dev-team if you take a screenshot everytime you notice lag, both of the place you are and the map, so they can check the density of entities.

PS: It's just a wild guess, but a start. Your computer specs would probably help. Do you pass the minimum requirements?

I believe I pass the minimum requirements and I experience the same thing basically when I go into the forest "dirt ground with the trees."Everything basically slows down. Night time takes about three times the original length to end for me. It's only when I'm in that area or at a certain spot close to it. I haven't been playing for that long but I'm sure that it could maybe possibly be something.