Version Number

-

Issue title

Fish disappears

Steps to reproduce

1. Fish

2. Fish never appears on the ground.

Describe your issue

The fish never appears on the ground after you fish.

Excess    53

Have you been able to catch a fish before? Fishing consists on 3 clicks. Drop hook, wait for fish to bite, hook fish, reel in.

I'm asking because you are being very general on the description, it's hard to reproduce the bug you are reporting.

baldur    10
Have you been able to catch a fish before? Fishing consists on 3 clicks. Drop hook, wait for fish to bite, hook fish, reel in.

I'm asking because you are being very general on the description, it's hard to reproduce the bug you are reporting.

Ah sorry. Yes I have caught fish before, before the update. I can see the fish coming out of the water, attached to the line. But then no fish appears on the ground for me to pick up. Maybe there was some edge case regarding my inventory or whatever. I'll try to reproduce it. The only thing I can tell you is that my fishing rod had been used successfully before and was around 50% when I started fishing this time.

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Gameplay]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Disappearing Fish

Steps to reproduce

Walking around in the dead biome (the one with all the overpowered tentacles) and attempting to fish.

Describe your issue

Everytime I try and fish I can do everything fine, I fish, hook and reel in but the fish doesn't actually drop or go into my inventory like it used to. I think this came with the new update because I used to be able to fish fine.
:confused: