Sign in to follow this  

acemurdock    960

Woodie is the freakin' best and does not get enough attention. This is the place to come if you love the cursed Canadian and want to show him some love!

Edited by acemurdock
  • Like 4

Blewcheese    878

Woodie doesn't get enough attention? Are you sure about this? Are you positive? I see tons of woodie... But that doesn't change the fact that you have great art!

WhispNcat    103

How about... I think it would be awesome to see more :D its so cute :3 ... but that's not the word I'm looking for... something better...

WhispNcat    103

No problem :3 better then me when it comes to drawing... I'm jealous of many people here now... also... Welcome! to since you are new here :D

Blewcheese    878

Ah, right! Welcome to the forums, and keep up the good work. I'm being serious when you say that. The entire forums now hold you to the standard of that first art post. If you ever post anything worse than that, we will all find out where you live and kill you.

Blewcheese    878

*commence evil laugh*I'm kidding. That's what I say to all the people who start. Except that's a lie. Hey, I wonder if #Welcome still works?#Welcome doesn't work, apparently. But excited to see your next work, and keep it up! In that non-horrible way, of coarse.

WhispNcat    103

Don't get scared ^_^ I'll make sure no one messes this place up

Now... better not derail this thread Blew -_-" I will get you...

But anyway... keep on drawing :3

Rabbitfist    454

Woodie is the freakin' best and does not get enough attention. This is the place to come if you love the cursed Canadian and want to show him some love! 

Have some fanart! Focusing on torturing him with birds. 

Posted Imagebirds.png

"You think about what you've done, bird!"

Posted Imagebird attack.png

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS BIRDS?!"

i like this, please make at next the dam ground squirrels

acemurdock    960

Here's something I already put on tumblr, but I didn't want to abandon this thread so here ya go! Woodie has hay allergies but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Posted Image

acemurdock    960

I always crack up at the stuff Lucy says when you die, because I think the game treats it as "dropping" her. She sounds like such a snotball sometimes XD

Posted Image

Posted Image