Ice And Cold: Sign Up! (Accepting Roleplayers)

5raptorboy777

Here is my thread for signing up! You can put character sheets on the actual RP thread, and on the RP thread, there is vital info.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/26455-rp-thread-ice-and-cold/

The RP has begun, and we have everybody we need!

Accepted: Blewcheese's Shelby, Rabbitfist's Septimus, Moelbooy's Joll, Whisp's Cat/Whisp, My Arch, and GloryKAT's Raven.

This is closed!

Edited by 5raptorboy777

Well... Raptorboy asked me to run the show while he's gone, so I suppose you're accepted... Mind letting us know what the means of Cat taking control are?

By that I mean if Whisp is unconscious or trying to be controlled by another Cat can take over her mind and body for a short time... like possessing her or something...

Raptor said we needed six people... (Which, in my opinion, is an awfully high number, but it's his thread so what can you do, huh?) and we have what, me, raptor, rabbit, whisp, and moelbooy, so I guess we need one more person...

how about chuck norris

Well, who do we have left? Us in this roleplay, Ellebelly, who hasn't been on in over a week, Warrick, muffycake, the people in the beyond roleplay... I think that's it. I would suggest that we start, because I don't see anyone else joining for a long time.

Well, who do we have left? Us in this roleplay, Ellebelly, who hasn't been on in over a week, Warrick, muffycake, the people in the beyond roleplay... I think that's it. I would suggest that we start, because I don't see anyone else joining for a long time.

you forget f3rr1s and stormfront, but their thread dies