Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

5raptorboy777

Ooc: she did? I don't remember that... Oh well. Time skip in three, two, one!

--One year later--

The group became nomadic, migrating from cave to cave. The longer they stayed in one area, the more aggressive creatures would try to kill them. Even the godly pair began to grow tired if they stayed in one place too long. The members learned how the others liked to fight, and they created strategies for combat. The two gods did not bring up their status very often, if at all. And they had just settled in a new cave after being overrun by a swarm of crocawasps, a deadly mix of wasps and crocodiles.

"Here we are! Cave number... What is it, fifteen?"

Shelby crawled off Whisp's shoulder, his favorite place to reside during travel, and he made his way into the cave.

"Fifteenth? Well, time moves quickly." Arch said. He barked at the Manducanusarus. It was staring at a small leaf. No, it was a crocawasp. "Little buggers must be following us.". Over this one year period, the Manducanusaurus had grown to like them, beginning with Arch. Over time, since he had so much exposure to mind reading, the Manducanusaurus had gained the power. The Manducanusaurus, now named Mandu, he ate the little creature, then replied, psychically, with "Yes, Arch.", then walked towards the cave.

Ooc: is it? We never said it ended... It's still going on. Ice ages don't last only a year, you know. They last for an age. Maybe a good century or so.

OOC:well, but the 1th post here says the ice age will end after 200 days and thats a year, good not excatly a year but you know what i mean

Edited by Rabbitfist

Ooc: ah, just noticed that... Well... I'm at a loss. We can scratch the time jump or extend the length of the ice age. It's up to raptor...

OOC:well, we are still in the caves so we don't know its over or not

IC: "i have no idea which cave it is.

again OOC:its really boring as slurper

hello hello hello ding may i play my oc issssss

name:whisky

race:shapeshifting cat

powers:can shape shift into any thing in the cat family can talk fangs claws and five senses are better

cons:hates water

looks:look at my icon take off the hat

this is based of my cat whisky

OOC: As the ultimate co-host, as dubbed by sir Raptorboy, I announce:

(Canz I join?)

Probably, gimme a bio

hello hello hello ding may i play my oc issssss

name:whisky

race:shapeshifting cat

powers:can shape shift into any thing in the cat family can talk fangs claws and five senses are better

cons:hates water

looks:look at my icon take off the hat

this is based of my cat whisky

Possibly, I'm going to give this decision to raptor boy though.

(Can i join?)

Gimme a bio

[like this]

*wisky wakes up*

mroww * a man says good luck dont starve but she ony understands starve* what mew huh i did not know i could talk well my head hurts and what the hck was that man saying why am i in a cave wheres geni mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww