Rp Thread: Ice And Cold (Free For More Roleplayers))

5raptorboy777

Raven whines and backs up.

Oh no... what- what is going on? Somebody? Anybody? Is anybody here? This is weird, and I need to know what's going on... she whimpers in her head as she retreats from the area where she saw the red haze.

Edited by gloryKAT

Raven thinks she can hear someone, but she isn't sure. Her thoughts are too scrambled to hear, see or smell properly. She sits down cautiously, her ears pointing straight back.

Was that a voice?

"Hello?" she barks, trying to hear over her thoughts.

Raven nods, before looking around them. "What exactly... happened? Like... I mean... Well, there was a flash of light or something and then I couldn't hear anymore or see or smell well for a bit because of my thoughts and then-" she pants. "There was the bird-reptile before that, and something about gods or something after that but before the flash... I really am bad at explaining." She finishes, the last bit more to herself.

"Oh..." she snorts. "Well, I can't remember well, but I heard a voice like Arch's saying something about him being a god I think... and it... well... uh... might've been you too, but I can't remember. I thought it was Arch, but I don't really know because everything got all blurry with a blinding flash of light. That's what I remember." she barks.

Whisp turns to see that Shelby is ok and looks back at her paws. "I wonder what that stuff was..." She felt some pain off of it and tried ignoring it.

(Don't forget i'm not a cat  on this one but I still have paws and stuff if that's what you meant. I'm still kind of in a human form)

Shadows flooded in from an unknown source. "It's my time, then. The Ancient Cave Dwellers are coming to reap my soul. WAIT! This shadow is not the shadows of the Ancient Cave Dwellers! I may be alive!"

Ancient Cave Dwellers you say?

Nimbus takes a deep breath

i thought we defeated them 

"This is a secret that only the highest of the gods know. Such as me, Lunarioculus, Shelby, Eartharioculus, and Oceanioculus. In the final battle, when the greatest gods fought with the last of the Ancient Cave Dwellers, we were not powerful enough. They nearly destroyed us that day. Then me, my two sisters, and my brother, came out and used the last of our power to just barely overpower them until they were forced back into the ruins. I thought they had all died out in the ruins. Their descendants are the hallucinations. That stupid Maxwell is bringing in humans that go insane. It attracts the Ancient Cave Dweller's descendants, the hallucinations to the surface. Only insanity can bring the hallucinations back to the surface. The traitor is too intelligent. Now that I'm alive, the insanity of me nearly dying has attracted thousands."

"This is a secret that only the highest of the gods know. Such as me, Lunarioculus, Shelby, Eartharioculus, and Oceanioculus. In the final battle, when the greatest gods fought with the last of the Ancient Cave Dwellers, we were not powerful enough. They nearly destroyed us that day. Then me, my two sisters, and my brother, came out and used the last of our power to just barely overpower them until they were forced back into the ruins. I thought they had all died out in the ruins. Their descendants are the hallucinations. That stupid Maxwell is bringing in humans that go insane. It attracts the Ancient Cave Dweller's descendants, the hallucinations to the surface. Only insanity can bring the hallucinations back to the surface. The traitor is too intelligent. Now that I'm alive, the insanity of me nearly dying has attracted thousands."

do you mean with Eartharioculus and Oceanioculus Blewcheese, the king of the treegurds and Kate, the Siren queen?

do you mean with Eartharioculus and Oceanioculus Blewcheese, the king of the treegurds and Kate, the Siren queen?

"Neither of them are gods, only royalty. Eartharioculus is the earth, and Oceanioculus is the ocean. Both of them are kept in captivity because being hit once can cause worldwide earthquakes, and giant tsunamis. The only time we've let them come out is during the war."

"Neither of them are gods, only royalty. Eartharioculus is the earth, and Oceanioculus is the ocean. Both of them are kept in captivity because being hit once can cause worldwide earthquakes, and giant tsunamis. The only time we've let them come out is during the war."

Newleaf and Kate were my friends, we fought together against the ancient cave dwellers and my father, the shadow.we defeated my Father, a minion of the dweller king

Whisp stares as they talk about them being a god and hears Maxwell's name. "So... this guy... I heard he takes control of shadows... like Sheby." She whimpers. "I just remembered something that I should of told you, but I'm not sure if you would like it... or if you would use me, or try to kill me like humans."