Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

Whimper narrowed her eyes, floating up in the darkness of Maxwell's shadow to lean on his shoulder. Strand of hair floated around in the air, curling around Maxwell's cigarette smoke. "You shouldn't be glad, that's for sure." she chimed, looking around the clearing lazily. At last, her gaze settles on JonJon and her lips curl up into a sickening grin.

"A human? Look at that, you brought a human over! Hello, little boy!" Whimper exclaimed, looking ecstatic that JonJon had arrived. She tried to float, but a curious thing happened - the moment she stepped into the light she landed on her knees, on the floor, and crawled over to the frightened JonJon. Her white eyes closely inspected the boy. "I'd give him...seven days. He'll make a mistake by then." Whimper stated, matter-of-factly. She then clapped her clawed hands together, smiling.

"My turn!" Whimper grinned. She screwed her eyes shut tight, threw her arms out as if she was asking for a hug...and a shadow hand tosses excalibur onto the grass. Whimper gasped for breath, doubling over - the action seemingly took a lot of energy out of her and she screwed her eyes shut again...the shadowy arms chasing Whisp start to increase in speed, significantly. It would only be a matter of time until they've caught her and dragged her towards Maxwell and the others.

Edited by RainyDoodles

Whisp pants beginning to slow down and whines "How long will they be chasing us?" Whisp then looks back seeing the humans back up and run off. Whisp, forgetting about the shadow hands stop What are they running from? I thought they were chasing me just to hunt me down... Whisp then  remembers about the shadow hands.

(Yup being lazy for first person point of view and be right back I'll be gone for a while)

Whisp pants beginning to slow down and whines "How long will they be chasing us?" Whisp then looks back seeing the humans back up and run off. Whisp, forgetting about the shadow hands stop What are they running from? I thought they were chasing me just to hunt me down... Whisp then  remembers about the shadow hands.

(Yup being lazy for first person point of view and be right back I'll be gone for a while)

fools!*excalibur appears out of  bush, holding his white walking stick*

"That human is no regular human. He is the apprentice of..." Maxwell was interrupted by a large stone hitting him in the head. "Hey! I asked you a question! Where am I?" What an insignificant fool he was, to challenge Maxwell. However, Maxwell needed the human on the team. He would be a valuable addition. Say, pal... You looking for 'Pops'? At the word Pops, JonJon stares at Maxwell. If you help us, I can get him back. JonJon stared at Maxwell in disbelief. "You can't do that, he's dead. Only certain people can revive the dead... You need immense power!" Maxwell glared at the boy. How dare he doubt his power? But he had to contain himself. He tired to calm down. "That's where we're going. If you help me get my power back, I can bring 'Pops' back. The boy inspected Maxwell's face for a bit, but then stopped.JonJon couldn't believe his ears. A chance to get Pops back? This was the best thing he could have hoped for! But he had to remain calm. He couldn't get too excited. He had to appear strong, no matter how long he had to do it. He then turned, and saw Excalibur. "What are you? Why is your nose so... Big?" JonJon could hardly fathom the situation, but he had to go with it. For Pop's sake.

"I'm not a regular human too!~ So I guess he's kinda interesting...not much, though..." murmured Whimper, recovering from dragging along the other creature. She spun around, and lay down on the dry grass, staring up at the grey cloudy sky. When JonJon threw a rock, Whimper snorted with laughter but didn't bother moving, her eyes half-closed and lazy. As Maxwell did his usual bargains and false promises, Whimper rolled over and heard something in the bushes.

Whimper squinted, as if she couldn't see anything. Around Shard and Excalibur, however, Whimper was trying out her abilities with a hallucination. The trees rustled behind the hound as a large, shadowy figure loomed behind her, in the hopes of scaring the hound and the other creature back into the clearing. It raised a clawed hand and tried to slash down at Shard and Excalibur - obviously missing, as hallucinations cannot attack. Whimper smirked. To the others, the shadowy figure and the rustling trees were nonexistent. "Keep an eye on your team-mates, Maxie! You left them alone for two seconds and they got BORED!" scolded the little girl, angrily.

She looked around. She wasn't too sure if there was anyone else in the bushes but she knew that they had to get in the clearing. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!~" chimed Whimper, rolling around in the grass and laughing. "I don't bite! Often...and you'll wish you just revealed yourself while you had the chance!" commanded the little girl. She shuffled back into Maxwell's shadow, leaning on the back of his legs as she waited for responses.