Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

Alright, I'll first post. Guess I have to...Maxwell fumbled in the wild. How could this have happened? How could this have gone so wrong? What would he do now? None of his puppets would obey him... But his powers had not escaped him. He called with his mind, hoping something could hear him. The realm is in danger! Come to my, your lord, Maxwell! All that he could do was wait, hope that at least he caught something's attention.

Shard awoke quickly as she heard something call in the back of her mind. She growled, covering her head with her paws. The burnt grass around her waved in the wind slower than the other grass because it was charred and black. She looked up at the trees, her paws still over her head. She barked, getting up and then staring at the sky of the day.

Edited by gloryKAT

Name: Whisp

Race: Cat

Abilities: anything a cat can do... has a good relation with most animals and has a friend around named Cat

Disadvantages: Heat and water can slow and weaken whisp down 

Backstory: (in this http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/233/1/3/whispncat_s_life_by_mapletale-d6j2yb0.jpg)

Appearance: looks just like my avatar... (forgot to say whisp is the size of a savannah cat if you know what that is... if not like the size of a large dog...)

sorry :razz: had to do something

Edited by WhispNcat

Shard listened to the birds singing above her, soaring from tree to tree. She barked, and then began to howl. She wanted to talk, but of course she couldn't... but even if she couldn't she would find a way to communicate after being stuck here for such a long time.