Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

(I'm back! I'll advance the plot for now...)

Maxwell looks off into the distance, and he begins walking, motioning for the other to follow. Someone carry the boy. Not wanting to admit that summoning that shadow hand had drained his energy tremendously, he continued to walk. After all, if a leader wasn't the most powerful, then he wasn't a very good leader. Now, Whimper, I don't want you fighting with the boy. There will be more important things to do. That goes for all of you. He takes a puff of his cigar, spreading smoke everywhere. I don't want to see any fights amongst yourselves. he walked until he was out of the checkerboard flooring.

(yay :3)

Whisp sneezes after smelling the smoke from Maxwell's cigar and wags her tail annoyed by it. "I may not be able to carry him without dragging him some." She sighed knowing it would be a challenge out of all the other things she dragged away and sometimes having to carry things weighing more than her up a tree.

Whimper wrenched her hand out, pulling a clump of wires out of the Rook's body and giving them a curious sniff. She gazed at it disappointingly and threw the chunk behind her, finally turning her attention to Maxwell. She smiled merrily and skipped over to JonJon's body, trying to heave it up - and failing.

Whimper snorted, giving JonJon a nudge with her foot, and slipped into his shadow, arriving behind Maxwell and keeping in step with him. She doesn't say a word, but it's clear that she doesn't mind leaving JonJon behind.

Maxwell snorts as Whimper leaves JonJon. My, seems like you two aren't getting along very well! And as Maxwell takes another puff of his cigar, JonJon rises to his feet. Maxwell spins to face the boy with surprise. I knew he had mental resistance... But that was hardly a few moments! Maxwell instantly collected himself, and only a flash of his surprise was shown.

JonJon walked towards Maxwell and Whimper, limping. "Hey, looks like the fights over!" He seems to have returned to normal, and what's more is that he doesn't seem to remember when he went insane. "Glad that's done." He brushes some use off, and winces as he steps on his bad leg. "Must have been some fight... I think one of those horse thugs nailed me in my leg." He shakes his head and looks at the others. "You're all okay though, right?"